Facts of Felipe Neto
|Full Name:||Felipe Neto|
|Net Worth:||$ 30 million|
|Height:||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
Felipe Neto is a Brazilian YouTuber, vlogger, actor, comedian, and writer known for posting videos of comedic celebrity commentary. Felipe Neto is also the first Brazilian to reach one million subscribers.
How old is Felipe Neto?
Felipe Neto (33), a Brazilian YouTuber, vlogger, actor, and writer, was born on January 21, 1988, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Felipe Neto Rodriguez Vieira is his full name. His father’s name is unknown, but his mother’s name is Rosa Esmeralda Pimenta Neto.
Luccas Neto is his brother’s name. However, there is no information about his ethnicity or religion. Aquarius is his zodiac sign. Similarly, he holds dual Brazilian and Portuguese citizenship.
He hasn’t spoken about his education. However, based on his age, he may have already completed high school and university. However, in 2014, he announced that he would be attending a three-week course at ‘Harvard University.’ His goal in attending the three-week course was to learn the intricacies of entrepreneurship.
What is Felipe Neto’s Net Worth?
Felipe has won awards such as MTV Video Music Brazil’s Web Star in 2010. Later in 2011, he won YouPIX awards for Vem, Gente!, and Vlogger of the Year. The same year, he received the Premio Jovem Brasileiro award for the Greatest Discovery of the Year on the Internet. He was named Entertainer of the Year! by YouPIX in 2012.
Then, in 2017, he won the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards (Brazil) for Favorite Men YouTuber. In 2010, he was nominated for the 4 Premio Tudo de Bom! personality of the year. Similarly, he is listed as one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People of 2020.”
He is one of the wealthiest YouTubers in Brazil. The YouTuber is estimated to have a net worth of $31 million. He makes nearly $0.5 per month. His net worth is influenced by his status as a social media personality as well as YouTubers. There is no information about his cars, houses, or salaries.
Is Felipe Neto in a Relationship?
Regarding Felipe Neto’s romantic relationship status, he is romantically linked with the famous personality Bruna Gomes. They frequently share their photos on social media handles. The couple looks very cute and adorable together. Furthermore, there is no information on his previous linkups. They’ve been dating for three years.
How tall is Felipe Neto?
He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. Likewise, he stands 5 feet (1.8m) tall and weighs 77 kg (170 lbs). There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, or other body measurements.
Career line of Felipe Neto
- In terms of his professional career, he is a YouTube star vlogger, actor, and writer. In terms of his YouTube career, he began his self-titled YouTube channel, Felipe Neto, on 15 May 2006, but he did not post his first video until April 2010.
- Since then, he has amassed over 100,000 followers and over 8 billion views.
- In May of 2020, the channel has 37.7 million subscribers and 9,732,075,177 views. His channel has also surpassed the 43rd most subscribed YouTube channel.
- Vlogs, React!, Experiments, APE!, and Favourites are some of his YouTube channels.
- Some of his most well-known YouTube videos include “DESAFIO DO REFRIGERANTE!” and “TRUQUES INCRIVEIS!” 5-Minute Crafts e o Celular no Chinelo!”, “FENOMENOS SEM EXPLICACAO capturados em video!”, and “ABRINDO BRINQUEDOS DO LUCCAS NETO”.
- Two of his most recent videos on his channel are “RESPONDENDO PERGUNTAS COM TODA A VERDADE!” with 1.7M views and “ENCONTREI UM CAVALO ESQUELETO NO MINECRAFT #25” with 3.7M views (May of 2020).
- His YouTube videos received a positive response, garnering millions of views in a single day. He also posts reactions, gaming videos, and so on.
- Recently, he and another YouTube star launched a YouTube series called “Exclusivo para Membros Netolab!” that makes use of lockdown time.
- After becoming a successful YouTuber in Brazil, he was given opportunities to appear in advertising campaigns for well-known brands. As a result, he has become the face of many brands in Brazil.
- In December 2010, he made his television debut as a guest on the show ‘Será Que Faz Sentido?’
- In 2011, he founded ‘Paramaker’ in an attempt to change the landscape of Brazilian entertainment 2012. The company quickly grew to become one of the country’s largest YouTube networks. ‘Paramaker’ operates 5,000 channels, including popular channels like ‘Parafernalha’ and ‘IGN Brasil Network.’ Meanwhile, he appeared in another TV show called ‘Até que Faz Sentido,’ which aired in July 2011.
- Later, in 2015, he sold ‘Paramaker’ to a French media company called ‘Webmedia.’
- Aside from that, he has worked on several web films, including “Felipe Neto” in 2010, “Nao Faz Sentido!” in 2010, “A Toca” in 2013, YouTube FanFest Brasil in 2015, Animaneto in 2016, Irmaos Neto in 2017 and The Final Level in 2018-19.
- Other films on which he worked include Totalmente Inocentes in 2012 and Wise Up in 2018. His theater works include Avacalhados in 2011, Minha Vida Nao Faz Sentido in 2015-16, and Felipe Neto Mega Fest in 2017-18.
- Furthermore, as a writer, he has published books such as Nao Faz Sentido! in 2013, and A Trajetoria de um dos Maiores YouTubers do Brasil in 2017.
- A Vida Por Tras das Cameras in 2018 and O Mundo SSegundo Felipe Neto: verdades hilarias sobre a vida in 2019.