Frances Glandney is an American fashion designer best known as the spouse of Smokey Robinson, a well-known American record producer, artist, and lyricist.
Parents of Frances Glandney
Frances Glandney was born to American guardians in the United States of America. Glandney retains her American identity while residing in a community with a white ethnic foundation.
What is Frances Glandney’s Husband’s Net Worth?
Smokey Robinson, her better half, is expected to have a total net worth of around $100 million in 2019 dollars, which he has amassed over the course of his 50-plus years in the music business. His entire salary is derived from the earnings of these records over the years.
When did Frances Glandney marry?
Frances Glandney is married; she married Smokey Robinson. Smokey, her significant other, is an American vocalist, musician, record producer, and former record chief. Regardless, the couple married in the year 2004. Since their wedding day, the couple has led a happy and peaceful life free of gossip and disagreements.
Smokey was previously married to Claudette Rogers, an American vocalist and lyricist. From 1957 to 1972, his ex-wife, Claudette, was a member of The Miracles. They shared a child, Berry Robinson, who was born in 1968, and a little girl, Tamla Robinson, who was born in 1969.
From then on, he had a child named Trey as a result of an extramarital affair, which led to the breakdown of his marriage with Rogers in 1984. Frances and Smokey lived in their Pittsburgh home, which is now a winery.
What does Frances Glandney do?
Glandney is a style architect in her line of work.
Her Husband’s Career Line
- Smokey Robinson, her significant other, is a legendary American vocalist who has been in the music business for at least sixty years. He is the creator of the most well-known vocal group, known as The Miracles, who achieved enormous success in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Smokey is already a record leader request and an account maker. He has also collaborated with a slew of artists, including Aretha Franklin, The Marvelettes, Marvin Gaye, Mary Wells, and Timothy Bloom.
- Smokey was created in the home of an African American family. After he starts hearing Nolan Powerful and Billy Ward on radio broadcasts, he gets his premium from the music. At the time, he was working on a project for Sound 21, which was centered on Barrett Strong.
- Thus, Smokey formed the Five Chimes band in 1955, along with Ronald White and youth pal Pete Moore. They were discovered in territories near Detroit and included individuals such as Claudette Rogers, Bobby Rogers, and Marv Tarplin. They recognized the name Miracles.
- Following a period of retirement, he declared his comeback with the release of the eponymous Smokey collection in 1973. Pure Smokey, his subsequent collection, was released a year ago but failed to produce hits. In 1981, he outperformed everyone else with another exotic anthem, Being with You, which was a major hit in Cash Box and peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Following a period of personal and professional difficulties, he made a comeback in 1987 with the collection One Heartbeat and the singles Just to See Her and One Heartbeat.
- In the year 2009, Smokey released the collection Time Flies When You’re Having Fun on his own label, Robson Records. In 2018, he appeared on a scene of CMT Crossroads near country artist Cam. He is currently under the supervision of the Geffen Management Group. On July 31, 2018, he appeared as a special guest on the Fox organization’s show Beat Shazam.
- In 1987, he was awarded an individual star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 1993, he was awarded the National Medal of Arts with a decoration. Smokey had won the Heritage Award at the Soul Train Music Awards two years prior.
- In 2009, he was awarded a prestigious doctorate alongside Linda Ronstadt. In 2016, he was awarded the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song by the Library of Congress.