Gabby Douglas Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Gabby Douglas|
|Famous As||Gymnast, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||December 31, 1995|
|Birthplace||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Height||approx 5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
She is an artistic gymnast from the United States. At the 2012 Olympics, she became the first African-American woman to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics all-around. At the 2012 and 2016 Olympics, she also won the team competitions. Check out the bio to learn more about Gabby Douglas’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, boyfriend, net worth, career, and other interesting facts!
Gabby Douglas is 5 feet and one inch tall, or 1.57 meters or 157 centimeters. Her weight is about 55 kg (121 lbs). 34-26-35 inches is her body measurement. She carries a 33 C bra cup size. Alos, She is a fitness freak. She has blonde hair and gorgeous hazel eyes.
Her date of birth is December 31, 1995. As of now, she is 27 years old. She is of mixed heritage and possesses American citizenship. Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
How much is Gabby Douglas’s Net Worth ?
She began gymnastics instruction at the age of six. When she was eight years old, she earned her first all-around gymnastics title at the Virginia State Championships. At the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, she introduced Alicia Keys. Her net worth is predicted to be around $2 million in 2022. (USD).
Facts about Gabby Douglas
- Family & Early Life: Her father name is, Timothy Douglas and mother name, Natalie Hawkins, in Virginia Beach alongside three siblings, including an older sister named Arielle.
- Douglas is the first African American to become the Olympic individual all-around champion.
- Douglas is Christian; she said, “I believe in God. He is the secret of my success. He gives people talent”, and “… I love sharing about my faith. God has given me this amazing God-given talent, so I’m going to go out and glorify His name.”
- Douglas was a nominee for the Laureus World Sports Award for Breakthrough of the Year.
- Douglas finished seventh in the uneven bars event final.
- At the 2015 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Glasgow, Scotland, Douglas shared in the team gold medal won by the U.S.
- She is the first all-around champion to fail to medal in an individual event since women’s gymnastics was added to the Olympics in 1952.
- Also, she is an avid pet lover.
- She is active on social media star and has an immense fan following under her Instagram account.
- Blue is her favorite color.
You may also like: MyKayla Skinner