Gabriel Zamora is a YouTuber and social media personality from the United States. Gabriel Zamora is well-known for his make-up content on his self-titled YouTube channel @GabrielZamora. Aside from that, he is the first male artist to sign with Michelle Phan’s beauty community Ipsy.
How old is Gabriel Zamora?
Gabriel Zamora (28 years old) is an American Youtuber and social media personality who was born on March 10, 1993, in Los Angeles, California, United States. He keeps his family and parents to himself. As a result, there is no information on his father’s or mother’s names. He has three siblings, but their identities are unknown. Similarly, there is no information about his religion, and he is of Latino ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
There is no information about his high school, but after graduating from high school, he attended San Jacinto College to study Marketing. He studied business at Housten College before dropping out and moving to Los Angeles. Apart from that, he has never disclosed any information about his studies.
How much is Gabriel Zamora Net Worth?
He has yet to win or be nominated for any of the awards. Apart from that, his YouTube channel is still rapidly growing, and he has thousands of followers on other social media accounts. As a result, he has a good chance of winning the awards in the future.
Similarly, he has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $10 million. On a monthly basis, he earns between $118 and $1.9 k. Aside from that, there is no information about him, his cars, or his houses. His net worth is influenced by his well-known YouTube channels, Instagram, social media personality, other advertisements, and business ventures.
Is Gabriel Zamora single?
He is gay and single. There is no information about his girlfriend or his affairs. Aside from that, he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life. As a self-proclaimed gay man, his family members are also supportive of his sexual orientation. Aside from that, he looked up to Patrick Starr as an idol when he first started wearing makeup.
Gabriel is embroiled in a controversy after a racist remark was made about another star, Jeffree Star. Laura Lee and Manny Mua initially accused her, but Gabriel later tweeted, “B***h is bitter because we are doing better without him” while showing the middle finger to the gurus. With another tweet, he accused once more. Later, he was embroiled in another controversy when he called Tait a “fraudulent” and backed James. Declaring that James had done nothing wrong and that Tait was exaggerating the situation. Following the uproar, his subscriber base began to dwindle.
How tall is Gabriel Zamora?
Zamora has light brown eyes and colored hair as he experiments with different colors. Furthermore, he stands 5’6″ tall and weighs 62 kg. There is no information about his waist, chest, or hip measurements, and he has a slim body type.
Career line of Gabriel Zamora
- He is an American YouTube star, businesswoman, and social media personality at this point in his career. He has a YouTube channel called Gabriel Zamora, which he started on April 7, 2014. Prior to becoming a social media personality, he worked at Zumiez, Forever 21, and Rue21.
- After becoming dissatisfied with his 9 to 5 job, he returns to Los Angeles and attempts a career in the fashion and beauty industry.
- Then he began posting the makeup video and sharing tips on his channel. After gaining popularity, entrepreneur and designer Lily Ghalichi hired him as the social media coordinator for her fashion line Lilly Lashes. He later became Ipsy’s first male artist.
- In 2017, he was chosen as one of ten makeup artists by MAC Cosmetics to design their own Lip Stick for a limited edition as part of their project.
- Furthermore, as a YouTuber, he posts content such as Makeup and Opinions, Collabs, Cooking with Gabriel, Tutorials, Skin Care, vlogs, Product review, and Gabrial en Espanol. His video in Spanish helps him gain more followers from all over the world.
- Some of his well-known videos include “Smash or Pass with LAURA LEE!,” “Maquillaje Natural y Facil con mi Mama,” “Full Face Using ONLY Concealer,” “BRUTALLY HONEST REVIEW: Cats Pajamas by Kaura Lee,” and “Brutally Honest Q & A w/ Laura Lee, Nikita Dragun & Manny Mua,” among others. Furthermore, he included a variety of elements to make the video more interesting.
- Furthermore, as a social media personality, he is active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, among other platforms. He is also an entrepreneur, as he sells hoodies and T-shirts online.