Gabriella Wilson Quick Bio
|Real Name||Gabriella Wilson|
|Born||June 27, 1997|
|Age||24 years old (As of 2022)|
|Profession||Singer, Song Writer|
|Known For||Grammys in 2019, and is nominated
for another five in 2020
|Birthplace||Vallejo, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Social Media Links|
Gabriella Wilson better known as her stage name, H.E.R. an acronym that stands for “Having Everything Revealed”, is an American singer and songwriter. She won two Grammys in 2019, and is nominated for another five in 2020, including top category Album of the Year. H.E.R. had been singing and performing since girlhood. Little Gabi Wilson sang in her dad’s cover band as a child, and at age 10. When she was 12, she got her big break: She was one of five finalists in an American Idol-like radio show contest, hosted by ‘Radio Disney’ (she lost). The real break, however, came when she signed her first record deal with Sony at 14.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2022, Gabriella Wilson age is 24 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She has hazel eyes and has black hair.
- And she has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- Additionally, she wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Gabriella Wilson Boyfriend
- As of 2022, Lucy Hale is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She is very focused on her career as of now.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Gabriella Wilson Net Worth
- As of 2022, Gabriella Wilson net worth is estimated around $3-$5 USD.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
- She also earns a decent amount of money from her music albums and paid sponsorship.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million
(As of 2022)
|Endorsements||Approx $50K – $60K|
Gabriella Wilson Career
- As per her career, in 2016, Wilson re-emerged with the H.E.R. persona, releasing her debut EP H.E.R. Volume 1.
- Then, she released subsequent EPs H.E.R. Volume 2 in 2017, ‘The B Sides’.
- Her first compilation album H.E.R. was released in October 2017, consisting of tracks from the singer’s first two EPs plus six additional songs.
- Later, in 2018, she released, ‘I Used to Know Her: The Prelude’ and ‘I Used to Know Her: Part 2’.
- In 2019, H.E.R. was nominated for five Grammy Awards at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, winning Best R&B Performance and Best R&B Album.
- In 2020, she was nominated for five awards at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year for ‘I Used to Know Her’ and also Song of the Year for “Hard Place”.
Born, Family & Education
- Wilson was born on June 27, 1997 in Vallejo, California.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her mother is of Filipina decent while her father belongs to an African-American decent.
- She was raised in the California’s San Francisco Bay Area.
- She was introduced to the public as a child, covering Alicia Keys on piano on the Today Show, before competing on Radio Disney’s ‘The Next BIG’ Thing when she was 12 years old.
- As per her educational qualifications, she is well educated.
Gabriella Wilson Facts
- When H.E.R. was a child, she’d wake up in the morning to her dad making breakfast in the kitchen and blasting the late musician’s concert DVD on the television.
- Since, she was a kid, she loves playing guitar.
- A video of Lenny Kravitz and Prince [from the Rave Un2 the Year 2000 concert] changed her life and it made her, want to play guitar.
- H.E.R. can get down with one, two, three, four, five musical instruments.
- A pianist, drummer, and masterful guitarist who can solo with the electric, acoustic, and bass guitar, the woman can rock out.
- Her upcoming album may sound a little bit different.
- She is a pet lover as well.
You may also like: Ava Phillippe