Gamilah Shabazz is a family member. She is known as the daughter of Malcolm X.
|Age||56 Years Old|
|Parents||Malcolm X And Betty Shabazz|
Gamilah’s Father Malcolm X was one of the American Muslim ministers. In addition to this, he was also a human rights activist. He was also best known for his black racial advocacy.
Gamilah came in limelight because of the Netflix documentary named “Who Killed Malcolm X”.
10 Facts About Gamilah Shabazz
- Gamilah is a designer of the clothing line. Her exact birth date is not known. She was born in the year 1964 and is 56 years of age.
- Judging from her pictures on social media she seems to stand at a decent height and weight. Her approximate height, weight, and body measurements are not available.
- Gamilah may have earned quite a sum. But her approximate income or net worth is yet to be disclosed.
- We do not know if Gamilah is married and has a husband. She seems to keep her personal life away from the limelight. She has not disclosed her relationship status.
- Gamilah is the daughter of human rights activist Malcolm x. Her mother’s name is Betty Shabazz. She has five siblings and all sisters. She is the fourth child in her family.
- Details about Shabazz’s education are not available.
- Shabazz was born as Gamilah Lumumba Shabazz and raised in the United States. She holds the American nationality.
- Shabazz has sisters named Attallah Shabazz, Qubillah Shabazz, Ilyasah Shabaaz, Malaak Shabaaz, and Malika Shabaaz.
- Currently, Gamilah is helping her sisters to create a clothing line in her Dad’s image called Malcolm X Legacy. She came in the limelight due to the Netflix documentary about her father’s death titled “Who Killed Malcolm X”.
- Gamilah does not seem to be active on social networking sites like Instagram or Twitter. In fact, she likes to keep herself away from the limelight and is a secretive type of person.