Genesis Guzman is well known as the spouse of a public figure as her husband is a very well known basketball player. Her husband is Marcell Ozuna who is playing basketball for Major Basketball League representing Atlanta Braves. Her husband Marcell’s nickname is The Big Bear.
|Birthday||February 17, 1991|
|Youtube||La casa de la familia Ozuna|
The couple is married to each other and spends blissful life along with their children. The couple shares 3 children together a pretty daughter and two handsome sons. Genesis is also an athlete who plays baseball. Not many details about her are available on the web but all the info related to her husband’s professional life is on Wikipedia.
It is also known that the couple has tattooed each other’s names on their wrist. As she is the wife os a public figure there are many people who are wanting to know about her lifestyle. However, just like her husband who does not like to show his personal life to the public, she is also a very private person.
10 Facts About Genesis Guzman:
- Genesis Guzman has been in the limelight mainly because she is the wife of the popular baseball player named Marcell Ozuna.
- She was born on February 17, 1991, and now, she has reached the age of 29 years.
- She will be celebrating her 30th birthday next year, on February 17.
- We can definitely find her on Instagram and her username there is @genesisdeozuna. She has a total number of 41.6 thousand followers.
- Only some of the official websites have provided her bio.
- Marcell and his wife Genesis share a total of three children – two sons and one daughter.
- Just like her husband, she is also a baseball player who played an amazing game in a charity game against the Tampa Bay Rays Wags.
- The Ozuna family is also active on YouTube. Their channel’s name is La casa de la familia Ozuna and they have gained around 275 subscribers.
- Although Genesis is an American, she belongs to Dominican-American ethnicity.
- The couple along with their children are currently living in the USA and are very happy with their life.