- Source of Wealth: Music, Film and Television
- Age: 54
- Birth Place: Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Marital Status: Married (Kathy Eicher)
- Full Name: Gerardo Mejía
- Nationality: Ecuadorian-American
- Date of Birth: April 16, 1965
- Ethnicity: Ecuadorian
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer and Actor
- Children: 3 (Nadia, Jaden and Bianca)
Gerardo has an estimated net worth of is $6 million. He earned this by acting in films and singing. He is also known as Gerardo Mejia and was born on April 16, 1965, in Guayaquil, Ecuador. He is a Latin singer and rapper turned recording industry executive and eventually a young pastor. The genres of his songs are rap and pop.
Gerardo became popular with his hit song called Rico Suave. But before singing, he entered the showbiz in 1987 dramedy called Can’t Buy Me Love as Ricky. His other roles include playing the character called Bird in the crime drama called Colors in the year 1988, where he flaunted his dancing skills. His debut album was released in the year 1991 that was Mo’ Ritmo. He later became the head of the A&R at the Dance Division of Interscope, an American Record Label where he signed new artists like Bubba Sparxxx and Enrique Iglesias.