Gerda Lie Kaas is a young actress from born in Denmark. She has so far worked in a movie called Wild Witch released in 2018. But she has been able to win awards for her outstanding performance in this film.
Gerda’s father is also an actor as well as a filmmaker. She was born to a family that has been involved in the film industry for generations. It is no wonder, that Gerda also chose this path.
|Name||Gerda Lie Kaas|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Parents||Anne Langkilde and Nikolaj Lie Kaas|
10 Facts on Gerda Lie Kaas
- Gerda Lie Kaas is 14 years old currently. She was born in 2006 in Denmark.
- She is known for playing the role of Clara in the movie Wild Witch. This movie, as mentioned above, was released in 2018.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches and works under Lindberg Management.
- Gerda’s Instagram account is under the username “gerdaliekaas” and she has 1.4K followers currently. She has only shared a total of 11 posts so far.
- She won the BUFF Nodic Star award at the BUFF International Film Festival in 2019. This award is shared with Ines Høysæter Asserson and Jere Ristseppä.
- Gerda Lie Kaas was born to parents Anne Langkilde and Nikolaj Lie Kaas. Her grandparents were Preben Kaas and Anne Mari Lie.
- Her father Nikolaj Lie Kaas is a well-known actor and filmmaker. He is known for his works in Angels & Demons, The Green Butchers, Department Q: The Keeper of Lost Causes, and many more.
- In the Wild Witch, she has worked alongside actors and actresses such as Sonja Ritcher, May Simon Lifschitz, Henrik Mestad, and more. This movie has been nominated for 7 awards.
- Her grandfather Preben Kaas was a recognized actor, filmmaker, as well as a comedian. Unfortunately, he passed away in 1981.
- The young actress is not available on any other social media platform except Instagram.