|Full Name||Gianluca Mancini|
|Celebrated name||Gianluca Mancini|
|Birth Date||17 April 1996|
|Birth Place||Pontedera, Italy|
|Age in 2021||25 Years|
|Girlfriend (s) / Affairs||Elisa|
|Wife / Spouse||Elisa|
|Children (s)||Not Available|
|Salary||3.8 Million Euro Per year|
|Net Worth||28 Million Euro|
Italian footballer Gianluca Mancini now competes for both the Italy national team and Serie A club Roma.
Age & Birth Information
This Italian football player Gianluca Mancini was born on April 17, 1996, in Pontedera, Italy, to middle-class parents. The names of his mother and father are unknown. There is no information available on the professional backgrounds of his mother or father. There is no information on his siblings that we have been able to find (sister and brother). This football player began his youth career at the age of ten with the Italian professional football team Fiorentina.
Height & Weight
Gianluca Mancini stands roughly 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 77kg. His hair is dark, and he has lovely, warm black eyes. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, and other physical dimensions are all unknown, as well as his chest, waist, and hip measurements.
Mancini joined Perugia on loan with the option to purchase in the middle of 2015. On September 11, 2015, Mancini made his Serie B debut for Perugia against Pescara. On August 1, 2016, Fiorentina announced that they have given Mancini a free move to Perugia after temporarily returning to Florence. It was then determined that Fiorentina was qualified for a 50% future transfer fee.
In January 2017, Atalanta signed Mancini and Alessandro Santopadre, the son of Perugia owner Massimiliano Santopadre, for transfer fees of €200,000 and €1,000,000, respectively. Atalanta swiftly brought them back to Perugia. The prosecutor later charged the deal with manipulating transfer fees by inflating Santopadre’s price and deflating Mancini’s. The chairman and both clubs were found not guilty of any wrongdoing in July 2018.
Mancini made his Serie A debut against Fiorentina after replacing Rafael Toloi after only 25 minutes.
He scored his first goal for Atalanta on February 4, 2018, in a 1-0 victory over Chievo in Serie A. On July 17, 2019, Mancini was loaned to Roma with a conditional option to purchase for €13 million plus bonuses and a 10% sell-on fee and also In September 1, 2017, during a friendly loss to Spain by a score of 3-0, Mancini made his debut for Italy’s U21 team.
On March 15, 2019, Roberto Mancini called up Gianluca Mancini for Italy’s UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying games against Finland and Liechtenstein. He scored 6-0 at home in his senior international debut on March 26 against Liechtenstein. In 2019, he participated in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
You may also like to know about: Francisco Calvo
Net worth & Source of Income
Gianluca Mancini’s net worth is estimated to be around 28 million euros per online sources. His main source of revenue is undoubtedly his outstanding football career.
Endorsement of a brand
26-year-old Mancini has agreed to extend his contract with Roma for a further five years, through June 30, 2027.
Italian defender Gianluca Mancini is a married man. Eli Bagg, an Italian woman, was his wife. Mancini weds Eli on December 26, 2019. For a very long time, they had both been deeply in love.
Eli and Mancini have adorable kids. Her name and face have not yet been made public. They both like traveling in their free time.
- 2021–2022 2020–21 UEFA Europa Conference League
- The 2018-19 UEFA Europa League Team
Some Interesting Facts
- On April 17, 1996, Gianluca Mancini was born in Pontedera and raised in the nearby town of Montopoli, which is situated between Florence and Pisa. Due to the fact that they run an apple farm, the Mancini family is highly known in the area.
- In 2003, Mancini made his professional debut after being seen by the head coach of a nearby team at a small fair. Gianluca Mancini’s father was questioned by the Valdarno Calcio coach when Gianluca was just seven years old as to why he wasn’t participating in organized football.
- Mancini made rapid advancements, which caught the attention of Fiorentina, who included him to their system of development. With La Viola, Mancini made it all the way to the Primavera, switching from center midfielder to defense as he improved tactically and technically.
- By the next summer, Mancini was ready to play professional football abroad, and Perugia decided to take a chance on him by signing him on a loan with the intention of assisting his development in Serie B.