Here is everything you need to know about Jennifer Dulos’ mother, Gloria.
Quick Facts: Gloria Farber Wikipedia And Husband: Everything To Know About Jennifer Dulos Mother
|Husband||Hilliard Farber (died 2017)|
|Children||Jennifer Dulos and Melissa Irene Farber|
BREAKING: Gloria Farber, mother of missing woman Jennifer Dulos, files for custody of the five children, citing arrest of Fotis Dulos. Children have been staying with Farber at her Fifth Avenue home. Long time nanny continues to care for the children as well. pic.twitter.com/fi3xFxlqrl
— Tony Aiello (@AielloTV) June 4, 2019
10 Facts About Gloria Farber
- Gloria Farber does not have a Wikipedia page of her own. However. a Wikipedia page is dedicated to the case of ‘Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.’ This page updates the evidence and arrests related to the case.
- The primary suspect of the case, Gloria’s former son-in-law Fotis Dulos committed suicide on January 28, 2020, by poisoning himself with carbon monoxide. His suicide note read, “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with.”
- Despite her son-in-law being dead, his former girlfriend Michelle Troconis and attorney Kent Douglas Mawhiney are still charged with conspiracy to murder Gloria’s daughter.
- Gloria Farber now lives in 980 Fifth Avenue, New York, along with her five grandchildren; 3 grandsons: Petros, Theodore, Constantine; and 2 granddaughters: Christiane and Cleopatra Noelle.
- Gloria Farber’s husband Hilliard Farber was the founder of a premier interdealer brokerage firm, Hilliard Farber & Co. He was also a benefactor of St. Ann’s School in Brooklyn, where he served as one of the board members for 31 years. He died on January 8, 2017, at his home at the age of 83.
- After the death of Gloria’s husband, she sued her former son-in-law Fotis Dulos for unpaid loans in 2018. She claimed her husband loaned him $1.7 million. She won the case against him.
- There is no information on Gloria’s net worth. She had worked as the director of education for Columbia University’s Head Start and is also a benefactor of St. Ann’s School.
- Talking about her family, she lost her daughter, husband, and brother. She has another daughter named Melissa Irene Farber.
- Farber has recently sued Connecticut’s chief court administrator, Judge Patrick Carroll, to force the foreclosure of Fotis Dulos’ home.
- Gloria supports a program to assist the children at risk, called CARING at Columbia.