Facts of Hair Jordan
|Full Name:||Hair Jordan|
Hair Jordan is a social media and YouTube content creator from the United States. Hair Jordan is well-known for uploading covers, original songs, and vlogs to his self-titled YouTube channel.
How old is Hair Jordan?
Hair Jordan was born on December 28, 1988. He is originally from Indiana, USA. He is 32 years old and his zodiac sign is Capricorn. Little is known about her personal life, but he has 11 siblings in total. However, the names and other information about his siblings are not mentioned.
Similarly, she has not disclosed information about his parents. There is no information available about his educational background. However, based on his achievements, he appears to be a well-educated individual.
How much is Hair Jordan’s Net Worth?
There is no doubt that this YouTube star makes a good living from his job. His net worth and other sources of income, however, are unknown. His primary source of income, however, may be through his social media activities such as YouTube videos and Instagram posts.
Is Hair Jordan single?
In terms of his romantic relationship, he is currently dating a lovely lady named Vanessa Marie. As a result, they started dating in 2017. They are a sweet couple. Furthermore, the couple welcomed a son in 2019. And his nick name is Baby Kickflip. The small family lives together in joy and happiness. Similarly, Jordan frequently shares photos of his son and love.
How tall is Hair Jordan?
Jordan is a charming and astute young man. He is quite tall, standing 5 feet 9 inches tall. His body weight, however, is unknown. He does, however, have a healthy weight that matches his body type. He also has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He frequently dyes his hair in various colors such as grey, white, green, blue, and many others. Jordan’s body is covered in tattoos, which add to his cool factor.
Career line of Hair Jordan
- Jordan is a YouTube content creator who vlogs and uploads original and cover songs to his channel. To begin, he was active on Twitter in July of 2013. Later, on March 1, 2015, he launched his first solo channel. Furthermore, his first video, titled ‘Radioactive Neon Hair,’ featured his neon locks.
- As a result, this was followed by the videos ‘How to be a baller like Mr. T,’ ‘No Refunds No Regrets,’ and ‘Mad New Hair,’ all of which received a moderate number of views.
- Then, not long after, he began to share more amusing videos. Jordan also began to upload cover songs, with his first being ‘Flicka Da Wrist Screamo Cover (Chedda Da Connect) by Crazy Crazy Awesome Awesome.’ With more music covers and vlogs, he grew moderately popular on the social platform. Similarly, as a YouTube singer, he has covered songs by bands such as Sleeping with Sirens and Black Veil Brides.
- Furthermore, some of his original songs include “Bad Guy” and “Zombies Don’t Dream.” Furthermore, one of his YouTube covers is of Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” featuring Kendrick Lamar.
- Jordan has performed covers of songs by bands such as Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, and Black Veil Brides.
- His solo channel has over 385K subscribers. He also has a second YouTube channel called ‘Hair Jordan2’. It is devoted to music-related content. Despite the fact that he rarely posts on this channel, it still has over 9.57K subscribers. On June 2, 2015, the channel was established.
- There, he has only two videos, titled ‘Aggressive Hard-Hitting Trap Instrumental (Whole Squad Here)’ and ‘FAKE Acoustic Guitar Storytelling Beat by Hair Jordan.’