Facts of Hande Ercel
|24 Nov, 1993
|One ( Gamze Erçel)
|Mimar Sinan Fine Art University
Hande Ercel is a Turkish entertainer and model who is best known for portraying Hayat Uzun – Sarslmaz in the television series Aşk Laftan Anlamaz. She is a lovely entertainer who has made a name for herself on Turkish television since 2013. Ercel has amassed a fan base of 8.8 million followers on Instagram as a result of her rising fame.
What Age is Hande Ercel?
On the 24th of November 1993, Ercel was born in Bandrma, Balkesir, Turkey. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is of Turkish ethnicity. Ercel graduated from Mimar Sinan Expressive Arts College with a bachelor’s degree.
Ercel was born and spent his childhood in the beautiful Turkish city of Balikesir. Her Auntie Rosie and her grandparents raised her. Regardless, there isn’t a lot of information about Ercel’s family foundation.
How much is Hande Ercel Net Worth?
In 2018, Ercel appeared in the television show Siyah Inci, portraying the role of Hazal elabi. She is also the brand ambassador for DeFacto and L’Oréal Paris Turkey. Whatever the case may be, Ercel prefers to live her life under the radar of the media, and there are no details about her pay available. Ercel’s total assets are valued at $100 thousand as of 2019.
Does Hande Ercel have a Husband / Boyfriend?
Ercel is a lovely young lady who has enchanted her fans all over the world with her stunning figure and mesmerizing looks. It’s difficult to believe that such a lovely young lady is still single and that she appears to be concentrating on her displaying and acting career.
Regardless, Ercel has been dating Ekin Mert Daymaz, a Turkish entertainer, since 2015. They split up in April 2017 after being together for more than a year and a half. In 2015, she dated another Turkish entertainer, Burak Serdar anal, but the relationship did not last long.
What is Hande Ercel Height?
Ercel is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, with a body measurement of 34-24-34 inches. With brunette hair and hazel eyes, she appears to be enchantingly hot in each symbol on her Instagram profile.
Hande Ercel’s Career Line
- Ercel is a beautiful young lady who began her career as a model and has worked for a variety of organizations.
- She appeared in various magazines and covers as a result of her hard work and dedication, and she was also the first sprinter to compete for the title of Miss Development of the World in 2012.
- In the year 2014, Ercel played Selen Karahanl in the television series Hayat Aac, which was broadcast on the TRT [Turkish Radio and Television] network.
- After that, from 2015 to 2016, Ercel starred as Selin Ylmaz – Mertolu in the television series “Güneşin Kzlar,” which was broadcast on Kanal D.
- In the following year, she was cast as Hayat Uzun – Sarslmaz in the television series “Aşk Laftan Anlamaz.”