Facts of Haruma Miura
|Full Name:||Miura Haruma|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Model|
|Education:||Horikoshi High School|
Haruma Miura was a well-known Japanese actor and singer. Haruma Miura was best known for his work on films and TV dramas such as “Koizora,” “Tokyo Park,” “Attack on Titan,” “Five Minutes to Tomorrow,” “Gokusen 3,” “Bloody Monday,” and “Samurai High School,” among many others. He was also a member of the band Brash Brats until they went on hiatus in 2005.
How old is Haruma Miura?
Haruma Miura was born on April 5, 1990. He died on July 18, 2020, Saturday, at the age of 30. He has not disclosed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. In terms of education, Haruma enrolled at Tsukuba Actor’s Studio at a very young age. He later graduated from Horikoshi High School in Nakano, Tokyo, on February 19, 2009.
Haruma Miura died on July 18, 2020, at 1:00 PM JST. On this day, he had a meeting. However, he did not attend the meeting. As a result, an official (manager) went to check on Haruma Miura, and he was discovered hanging in his closet at his home in Minato, Tokyo. They rushed Haruma to the hospital, but he was pronounced dead. According to police, an apparent suicide note was discovered on the scene. However, the investigation is still ongoing. The actor was only 30 years old when he died.
His friends claim he showed no signs of suicidal ideation prior to his death. Although media outlets linked it to cyberbullying and hate comments on social media, his friends and colleagues either partially or completely refuted the claims.
His second single, “Night Diver,” was released posthumously on August 24, 2020, after being pre-released digitally on July 25, 2020. Gift of Fire and The Illusionist, two upcoming projects in which he co-starred, have been canceled. Similarly, his debut single, “Fight for Your Heart,” re-entered the music charts, peaking at No. 7 on the Oricon Daily Singles Ranking.
Is Haruma Miura dating someone?
Haruma Miura and fellow actor Sato Takeru were close friends. They were both signed to the same agency, Amuse. He was also close friends with actress Zoe Aggeliki. They met while filming the Japanese TV show Cinemaholic. Haruma is also well-known as a fan of the Korean boyband Exo and is close friends with band member Chanyeol.
Is Haruma Miura in a relationship?
Haruma Miura was almost certainly single at the time of his death. As a public figure, he may have kept his romantic relationships private, or he may have been single and focused on his career. However, from 2016 to November 2017, he was in a romantic relationship with choreographer Koharu Sugawara. Aside from her, he has been linked to actress Yû Aoi and singer Ai Takahashi.
How tall is Haruma Miura?
Haruma Muira stood 1.78 meters (5 feet 10 inches) tall and weighed approximately 68 kgs. Other than that, there is no information about his other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Similarly, Haruma Miura has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Haruma Miura
- Haruma Miura is a professional singer and actor. He was signed by Amuse, Inc. Amuse is a Japanese entertainment company that offers artist management services.
- Haruma Miura is best known for his role in the manga series Gokusen 3 and for being a member of the J-pop group “Brash Brats” with the other two Tsukuba Actors Studio students.
- But, before joining the group, Haruma made his acting debut at the age of seven in the NHK drama Agri. Furthermore, when the actor’s studio closed, he and his bandmates joined Amuse. Later, in 2005, “Brash Brats” went on hiatus, but Haruma Miura continued his acting career.
- Haruma Miura rose to prominence as an actor after appearing in several TV dramas, films, and musical plays.
- Haruma appeared in a total of 26 films, including the Nile and Spellbound in 1999; Thousand Years of Love – The Tale of Shining Genji, Gokusen: The Movie, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Sunny: Our Hearts Beat Together, Gintama 2, Little Nights, Little Love, and The Confidence Man JP: The Movie,among many others.
- Haruma Miura has also appeared in TV dramas such as Sleep in the Rain, Unfair, Fight, Kmy ga Tsuji, Bloody Monday, Gokusen 3, Samurai High School, Last Cinderella, Naotora: The Lady Warlord, Gift of Fire, and Love Will Begin When Money End, among many others.
- In addition, his upcoming projects include the films Brave: Gunj Senki, which will be released in 2021, and Gift of Fire, the release date of which has not been announced.
- For his projects, Haruma Miura collaborated with a number of actors from Japan and elsewhere. He co-starred in the 2011 film Tokyo Park with Manami Konishi and in Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge with Hayato Ichihara. In addition, he played a lead role in the film Tokyo Park.
- In 2007, he received widespread acclaim for his lead role in the film Koizora. The following year, he also worked on the project, Naoko. Haruma won the 2009 Sponichi Grand Prix Newcomer Award in the 63rd Mainichi Film Awards for his role as “Yusuke Iki” in this drama.
- Haruma also received the newcomer award at the 31st Japan Academy Awards on February 15, 2008. He then went on to play major supporting characters in dramas such as Binb Danshi and Gokusen’s third season.
- Haruma’s rise to fame in 2008 helped him land the lead role of Fujimaru Takagi in the manga-based drama Bloody Monday. Then, in February 2009, Haruma received the newcomer award at the 2009 Elan d’or Awards.
- He also appeared in Crows Zero II, a sequel to Crows Zero. Haruma collaborated with actor Shun Oguri on this film. They previously collaborated in Binb Danshi. Haruma Miura announced the release of “Night Diver” on April 5, 2020, his 30th birthday.
- He announced the news during an Instagram live-stream, stating that this would be his second single, due out in early Q3 2020. This included three songs from various genres, including a dance song and a love song. He also stated that he composed and wrote the lyrics for one of the B-side tracks.
- Haruma Miura starred in his first stage production, Hoshi no Daichi ni Furu Namida, from June 20 to July 26, 2009. Other plays include Kait Seven, Zipang Punk Goemon Rock III, Orpheus Descending, Kinky Boots, Crime and Punishment, and, most recently, Whistle Down the Wind in the Year 2020.
- Haruma Miura has also appeared in several music videos, including Promise by Candy, Umaku Ienai by Yuzu, Mikan Heart by C&K, Bakemono by Nico Touches the Walls, and Reportage by Yu Takahashi.
- On their trip to New York, he also did a documentary with Takeru Sato. They released it as a DVD in 2010, and then in 2011, they released the duo’s eco-holiday in Sabah, Malaysia.