Hazel Moder is a celebrity kid and an American child actress. Hazel Moder appeared on the television show “VH1: All Acess” with her twin brother Finn in the episode ’20 Cutest Celebrity Babies,’ which featured celebrities and their kids. Similarly, she is best known as Julia Roberts’s daughter.
How old is Hazel Moder?
Hazel Patricia Moder, also known as Hazel Moder, was born on November 28, 2004, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is currently 16 years old and is a citizen of the United States. Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder raised her as their own. Hazel’s mother, Julia Roberts, is an award-winning actress, and her father, Daniel Moder, is a cinematographer in the entertainment industry.
Her siblings include a twin brother named Phinnaeus Walter Moder aka “Finn” and a younger brother named Danel Moder. During an interview, Julia admitted that she learned from other celebrity parents and their children before beginning to groom her children. She had a good childhood because she was a celebrity kid and grew up in a celebrity family.
Schooling of Hazel Moder
In terms of education, Hazel has attended Our Lady of Mercy School in Los Angeles and has participated in a variety of school-sponsored sports. We can expect her to finish her education and focus on her professional career.
How much is Hazel Moder’s Net Worth?
She has made a few dollars from her small cameos as a child actress despite being born and raised as a celebrity child. According to some online sources, her net worth in 2019 ranged from $1 million to $5 million and is expected to rise in the coming years. Julia’s mother, on the other hand, is estimated to have a net worth of around $200 million from her films. Daniel’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million, while her father’s net worth is unknown.
Is Hazel Moder single?
Hazel is currently unattached. Her relationship is unknown. She is also concentrating on her studies. Hazel has never been involved in any rumors or controversies. Furthermore, she is concentrating on her professional career.
In terms of her parent’s relationship, Julia and Daniel met on the job while filming ‘The Mexican.’ Daniel had been with Julia’s first wife, Vera Steimberg, before marrying her. Following her divorce from her first husband, Lyle Pearce Lovett, Julia began dating Peruvian-American actor Benjamin Bratt. Daniel divorced his first wife after a few months, and Julia ended her relationship with Bratt. Julia and Daniel tied the knot on July 4, 2002, in Taos, New Mexico. The couple has been enjoying their life with their family since then.
How tall is Hazel Moder?
In terms of physical stature, she stands 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 53kg. Her eyes are blue and her hair is blonde. There is no more information available about her body measurements, height, or other personal characteristics.
Career line of Hazel Moder
- Hazel began her acting career when she was an age. She appeared alongside her two siblings and mother in the romantic comedy film ‘Mother’s Day.’ In 2016, the film was released. In addition, she appeared in the 2006 episode of “VH1: All Access,” which featured various celebrity kids.
- Furthermore, while she may have enjoyed her time on set, it is unclear whether she will follow in her parents’ footsteps or pursue a different career path.
- When it comes to her mother Julia Roberts’ professional career, she made her first screen appearance in the late 1980s television series ‘Crime Sory.’ She was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in ‘Steel Magnolias’ in 1989. Julia’s most famous role was in ‘Pretty Woman,’ a 1990 film co-starring Richard Gere.
- In addition, she receives an Academy Award nomination for her performance in ‘Erin Brockovich’ (2001).
- She is also regarded as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress and top box-office earner.
Nominations & Awards of Hazel Moder
Hazel has never won or been nominated for an award. However, we can expect her to win awards in the near future if she follows in her parents’ footsteps. Julia, on the other hand, has received numerous awards and nominations throughout her professional career. Among them was the ‘Academy Award’ for Best Actress in a Leading Role for the film ‘Erin Brockovich,’ which she received in 2001. Given her success, we can expect an increase in the number of awards and nominations in the coming years.