Facts of Hector Rodriguez
|Full Name:||Hector Rodriguez|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
Hector Rodriguez is the CEO and owner of the successful OpTic Gaming team and entertainment company. Hector Rodriguez is a versatile player and a web star with a large fan base.
How old is Hector Rodriguez?
Hector Rodriguez was born on February 9, 1980, in Texas, USA. He will turn 41 in 2021, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. He is of American nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. He has a brother named Pedro who is also a gamer and has played with the OpTic gaming team as OpTic Tumors. Furthermore, he has not disclosed any information about his educational background.
Is Hector Rodriguez dating?
Hector is a married man. He is married to a lovely lady named Jade. They have a lovely daughter, but her name is not mentioned. They appear to be living a happy life together. Furthermore, he has avoided rumors and controversies and has kept a low profile.
How much is Hector Rodriguez Net Worth?
Hector, as a social media star, can be found on a variety of social media platforms. He has over 409K followers on Instagram. He can also be found on Twitter, where he has over 953.6K followers. Similarly, his ‘HECZ’ YouTube channel has over 904K subscribers, and ‘heczTV’ has over 136K subscribers. He’s also on Facebook, where he has over 114.7K followers.
Moving on to his earnings and net worth, he may earn a tidy sum as a successful YouTube Gamer. His net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million. He could be having a good time right now with his family and friends.
How tall is Hector Rodriguez?
Hector has a fit body and a wonderful personality. His height and weight are unknown. His other body measurement details, such as dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip, biceps, and so on, are also unavailable at the moment. Hector has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Hector Rodriguez
- Hector is the owner and CEO of the enormously successful OpTic Gaming team and entertainment company. A versatile player and web star, he manages his main HECZWE YouTube channel by posting challenges and vlogs with the rest of the OpTic team.
- Furthermore, he began his gaming career as a referee known as PLAGUE PRESTIGE. OpTic J, OpTic Gaming’s cofounder, later brought Hector on board.
- He has a second H3CZplays channel for Let’s Play videos, in addition to his numerous gaming streams on Major League Gaming and Twitch. In addition, on November 16, 2019, he received the Lifetime Achievement award from Esports Awards.
- On March 25, 2006, he launched his YouTube channel HECZ. The channel now has nearly 896k subscribers and 143 million total views.
- His YouTube video content includes The Eavesdrop Podcast, MEXICANDY, EGG ROULLETTE, and DAY IN THE WHATS?
- On August 19, 2014, he also launched another YouTube channel called heczTV. This channel is dedicated to all HECZ-related shenanigans. He uploads video related to the content Eavesdrop Clips, The Hunted Island, and Past live streams.