Facts of Helen Housby:
|Full Name:||Helen Housby|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Helen Housby is a professional netball player who currently represents the New South Wales Swifts in the Suncorp Super Netball League. From 2013 to 2016, Helen Housby was a member of the Manchester Thunder Super League team. Similarly, she competed for England in the 2019 Netball World Cup.
How old is Helen Housby?
Helen Housby, 25, is a professional netball player from Carlisle, Cumbria, England. She was born on January 19, 1995. There is no information about her family on the web or in the media. She is a British citizen of white ethnicity. Similarly, no information is available about her childhood.
In terms of education, she graduated from the University of Manchester with a degree in zoology. Housby went to Nelson Thomlinson School for her education.
How much is the Net Worth of Helen Housby?
Helen scored in the final second of the game to lead England to a one-point victory over Australia at the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, for which she won a gold medal. Similarly, Helen had 58 caps by the time she was named to England’s Netball World Cup squad in 2019.
Helen has been playing Netball for a long time and has amassed a massive net worth of over $1 million. Her current club is also thought to pay her a salary of $40,000 per year.
Is Helen Housby Married or Dating her Partner?
Helen has never been married, according to her relationship status. However, there has been no mention of her dating life in the media. So far, she’s kept her personal life private.
Despite her romantic relationship, she has made her friendships public via social media. She is also seen taking vacations with her friends and traveling around the world.
What is Helen Housby Weight & Height?
Helen is also well-known for being the most attractive Netball player. Her body is curvy and she has long, slender legs. She is 6 feet tall and weighs about 69 kilograms.
Career Line of Helen Housby
- Helen Housby rose to career in netball by playing for Manchester Thunder in the Superleague.
- She was a three-year member of the Manchester Thunder (from 2013 to 2016), helping the team win the 2014 Superleague Grand-Final against rivals Surrey Storm. Housby later signed with the New South Wales Swifts and made her debut against the Giants Netball in Round 1.
- Helen Housby and her team (1st row, middle) (Image courtesy of the New South Wales Instagram) Her skill and passion for netball earned her a spot on England’s national team.
- She also played for England’s Netball national team at the 2014 Commonwealth Games and the 2015 Netball World Cup. In addition, she competed for England in the 2019 Netball World Cup. In addition, she and Jade Clarke represented England in the 2015 Netball World Cup.
- Helen was also an important member of England’s gold medal-winning netball team against Australia. The team won it in Gold Coast, Australia, at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Helen also scored in the final seconds of the game, giving England a one-point victory.
- In addition, England had defeated Jamaica by a single point in the semi-final match, thanks to a last-minute goal. Jamaica had won the bronze medal in Glasgow 2014 after narrowly defeating England.
- Helen Housby also had 58 caps by the time she was named to England’s final 12-player squad for the 2019 Netball World Cup.