Helen Stanley Wiki
|Real Name||Helen Stanley|
|Famous As||TV Personality|
|Birthday||7 April 1982|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1.2 m (USD)|
Helen Stanley is a well-known television personality in the United States. She is well-known for her role in the television series Garage Works Goblins. Aside from that, she is well-known for creating stunning automobiles. Skull & Pistons Garage is also her creation. She is also active on Instagram, where she has over 60 thousand followers.
Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Her weights is approximately 55 kg (121 pounds). She has lovely hazel eyes and blonde hair. Her physical dimensions are 34-28-38 inches. She has a 34 C bra cup size.
Her birthday is April 7, 1982. As of now, she’s 40 years old. She is of mixed ancestry and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She was born in the United States of America.
Family of Helen Stanley
Helen Stanley’s father and mother names are not known. She also has siblings. In terms of schooling, she has a good education.
Who is the boyfriend of Helen Stanley? She is unmarried at these moments. She is single and loving her career at current moments.
How much is Helen Stanley’s Net Worth?
Her profession as a customized automobile designer and TV celebrity figure. Her net worth is estimated around $1.2 million (USD) .
Helen Stanley Facts
- Helen Stanley is a fan of classic cars, and loves BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, 70s and 80s rally cars and touring cars.
- She went from a 10-year career in the fashion industry to working on car custom builds.
- She is a Television Presenter on international custom car show Goblin Works Garage on Discovery, Quest and MotorTrend and BBCiPlayer.
- Currently, she is working on a selection of custom builds.
- As a fan of classic cars, she is obsess over BMW E30s, M1s, Audi Quattros, Sierra Cosworth RS500s, 70s and 80s rally cars and touring cars.
- She is a big fan of the progressive nature of the Japanese and American car scene.
- She is a passionate, innovation and brave approach into custom car culture in the UK.
You may also like: Aaron Tveit