Facts of Henry Cejudo
|Full Name:||Henry Cejudo|
|Birth Date:||09 Feb, 1987|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||Wrestler, MMA fighter|
|Edcaution:||Grand Canyon University (degree in Theology)|
Henry Carlos Cejudo, an Olympic gold medalist and mixed military craftsman, is an American free-form grappler. He is currently ranked second in the Extreme Battle Title (UFC) behind Demetrious Johnson. He is supported by a number of prestigious brands as an MMA contender.
Early Life of Henry Cejudo
Henry Cejeudo, a dominant warrior, was born Henry Carlos Cejudo. On February 9, 1987, he entered the world. Aquarius is his zodiac sign of introduction to the world. The information about his family is still in the background.
Regardless, it is discovered through some sources that he has seven siblings, the youngest of whom is the youngest. Blessed messenger Cejudo, his senior sibling, is a four-time state champion grappler. His family is unknown to the public due to his calm demeanor. In any case, it has been discovered through various sources that he has seven siblings and is the youngest in his family.
How much is Henry Cejudo Net Worth?
He most likely made a good living as a grappler, just like he did as an MMA fighter. Cejudo’s net worth is estimated to be around $217,000 as of 2018.
Who is Henry Cejudo Girlfriend?
As an MMA fighter, Henry appears to have had a fairly hectic schedule. As a result, he isn’t known for being involved in sentimental endeavors. Instead of dating someone, he appears to be concentrating on his career. On the other hand, it’s possible that he hasn’t yet found the person he’s been looking for. In this regard, Henry Cejudo is currently single and not dating anyone.
What is Henry Cejudo Height?
Carlos, also known as THE Courier, stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches, or 1.63 meters, and weighs around 56 kilograms. There isn’t much information about his body composition.
Henry Cejudo’s Career Line
- Cejudo made his debut in the world of wrestling at a very young age.
- In the Junior Big showdowns in 2005 and 2006, he finished fifth and second, respectively.
- In 2006 and 2008, he also won the US Nationals and the Dish American Title.
- He was equipped for 55kg weight wrestling at the Beijing Olympic Games in 2008.
- He competed and won the first two rounds of the game, crushing Tomohiro Matsunaga, a Japanese grappler, to win the prestigious gold medal. After four years, Henry returned as a grappler in the 2012 Olympic path.
- In any case, he bombed this time, failing to meet all of the Olympic requirements, and he chose to retire from the sport.
- After retiring from wrestling, he decided to pursue a career as an MMA fighter. On February 2, 2013, he fought Micheal Poe for the first time and defeated him by technical knockout in the first round.
- He was undefeated at the time, having won six matches in a row.
- On July 25, 2014, Henry became the third Olympic medalist to sign with the UFC.
- On December 13, 2014, he made his bantamweight debut against Dustin Kimura, and he dominated the fight with consistent choice.
- In addition, on September 9, 2017, at UFC 215, he faced Wilson Reis and won by technical knockout.
- He currently has an impressive record of 11 wins out of 13 games.