Teddie Joe “Ted” Neeley (born September 20, 1943) is an American rock and roll drummer, singer, actor, songwriter, and record producer who is best known for his work with the band The Rolling Stones. Most people associate him with his performance as Jesus Christ Superstar in the film Jesus Christ Superstar, which was released in 1973. Mr. Neeley refers to himself as a baritone and is well-known for his very broad vocal range and rock screams, such as the G above high C (G5) that he performs in “Gethsemane (I Only Want to Say)” from Jesus Christ Superstar.
Ted Neeley Net Worth : $ 3 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Ted Neeley Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Ted Neeley Wiki
|Full Name||Teddie Joe Neeley|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 20, 1943|
|Place Of Birth||Ranger, Texas, USA|
|Height||5′ 6″ (1.68 m)|
|Profession||Actor, Soundtrack, Composer|
|Nicknames||Ted Neeley, Neeley, Ted|
|Known For||Django Unchained (2012), Jesus Christ Superstar (1973), A Perfect Couple (1979), Summer Camp Nightmare (1987)|
Ted Neeley FAQ
- How did Ted Neeley get so rich?
- What is Ted Neeley Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Ted Neeley Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Ted Neeley make per day?
- How much Ted Neeley Net Worth ?
- How Ted Neeley become rich ?
- How does Ted Neeley make money ?
- What is Ted Neeley Income ?
- How much Ted Neeley Salary ?
- How old is Ted Neeley Age ?
- How tall is Ted Neeley Height ?