Facts of Hugh Skinner
|Full Name:||Hugh Skinner|
Hugh Skinner is an English entertainer best known for his performance as Will Humphries in the television series W1A (2014-2017). He was also cast as Ruler William in the Channel 4 sitcom The Windsors.
When was Hugh Skinner Birthed?
Hugh Skinner was born in the British capital of London in 1985. He celebrates his birthday on January 6th and is born under the Capricorn zodiac sign. He has an English identity as well as white nationality. In terms of education, he graduated from Eastbourne School.
At that point, he joined in and left the London Foundation of Music and Sensational Expressions, where he had investigated the show in 2006. Hugh was born into the Skinner family and comes from a white ethnic background. Regardless, he hasn’t spoken about his family’s and kin’s information. Similarly, he hasn’t discussed his family on social media.
Net Worth of Hugh Skinner
Hugh’s net worth will be audited beginning in 2020.
Who is Hugh Skinner Partner?
Hugh, who is openly gay, hasn’t spoken much about his personal life, so insights into it are limited. He appears to be single and looking for a suitable companion right now.
Regardless, Hugh has had a few on-screen connections. For example, in 2016, his character Harry dated Fleabag in the English drama TV series Fleabag.
Hugh Skinner’s Height and Weight
Hugh has a hypnotic stature of 6 feet, but his weight remains unknown. He has slightly blue eyes and earthy-colored hair.
Hugh Skinner’s Career Line
- Hugh began his acting career in 2007 by working in movies, theaters, and on television.
- He appeared in the English Visiting Theater’s 2007 production of French Without Tears. He was also cast in the BBC adaptation of Tess of the d’Urbervilles as Felix, the sibling of Heavenly attendant Clare, and as Lionel in the Any Human Heart.
- At the time, he was offered the role of Joly in the 2012 film Les Miserables.
- Hugh has since landed roles in television shows and films such as The Wipers Time, Our Zoo, Bugsplat, Fleabag, Hampstead, and Steven Berkoff’s Obvious Heart.
- Regardless, he received a notable role in the 2017 film Star Wars: The Last Jedi as Geno Namit. In 2017, he also landed the role of Sir George Howard in the television series Prostitutes.
- Hugh breathed the role of Harry in the Fleabag season 2 television arrangement in 2019. The series was available on Amazon Prime and BBC3.
- On the fifth of April 2019, he was also cast in the period drama Little Winged Animals.