Facts of Ian Hecox
|Full Name:||Ian Hecox|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Actor, Comedian|
|Sibling:||One (sister: Melissa Hecox)|
|Father:||Stephan Andrew Hecox|
Ian Hecox is an American YouTuber, comedian, and actor. Ian Hecox is a co-founder of the online comedy venture Smosh.
How old is Ian Hecox?
Ian Andrew Hecox was born on November 30, 1987. He was born and raised in Sacramento, California, USA. He will be 33 years old in 2020, and his birth sign is Sagittarius. Melissa Hecox is his sister. Furthermore, his father’s name is Stephan Andrew Hecox, and his mother’s name is Sharon Hecox. He has also featured his mother Sharon in multiple Smosh videos, but his father has only appeared twice.
In addition, he has a dog named Daisy. In an episode of Ian is Bored and Smosh, he claims to have a long-lost brother named Adrian Hendrix who died in a motorcycle accident, but this has yet to be proven true. His favorite food is pink-frosted sprinkled donuts.
He and Anthony both attended Del Campo High School and, after graduation, went on to study at American River College. Around a year into college, Ian and Anthony were offered the opportunity to work with YouTube, prompting them to discontinue their education and pursue their YouTube career.
He appears to have a mild case of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) as well as asthma. Kalel mentions that Ian is allergic to cats because she lived in the Smosh house for a short time.
How much is Ian Hecox’s Net Worth?
This well-known figure undoubtedly makes a lot of money. As of November 2020, his net worth was estimated to be around $3 million.
Who is Ian Hecox’s Girlfriend?
He previously dated Melanie Moat, a YouTuber. As a result, Ian first met Melanie in 2007 in Sacramento while paying a visit to a friend. They felt an instant connection and began dating. They were in a long-distance relationship until Melanie decided to move in with Ian in 2012. They decided to call it quits in September 2014, and Melanie publicly announced their split on Twitter.
In 2015, he began dating model Pamela Horton. They first met at a Playboy party. Ian was frequently seen posting pictures of them on Instagram. The couple divorced in 2018.
How tall is Ian Hecox?
Ian stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 67 kilograms. He has blue eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, and a beard. His sexual orientation is straight. Further details about his body measurements are unknown. He has, however, maintained a healthy body physique.
Career line of Ian Hecox
- Because Smosh is one of YouTube’s oldest channels, Ian and Anthony are two of the most well-known YouTubers. As a result, they write, direct, and star in the comedy sketches they’ve been creating since 2005. On their Smosh YouTube channel, they have over 6 billion views and over 22 million subscribers.
- Among their other credits are Smosh: The Movie (2015), Angry Birds The Movie (2016), and Ghostmates (2016). Hecox made his television debut as himself on the daytime talk show Today in 2015.
- During Anthony’s time on the channel, Ian frequently appeared as dimwitted, ignorant, lazy, irritable, gullible, conceited, happy-go-lucky, and/or childish. He constantly demonstrated a lack of world knowledge.
- He was generally regarded as less mature than Anthony, frequently throwing temper tantrums or crying fits.
- Despite the fact that Ian was usually shown as intellectually inferior to Anthony, there have been times when he was stated to be smarter than Anthony. In Episodes 3 and 15, Ian and Anthony appeared as Insurrection soldiers in Rooster Teeth Productions’ Red vs. Blue: Season 9.
- In Episode 2 of Season 10, they return as Insurgency soldiers. With Smosh, he released Sexy Album in 2010 and If Music Were Real in 2011.
- Ian is shown to be more or less attractive to women than Anthony. He started an online blog in the hopes of finding someone to date him, but every single one of the 30,698 votes he received declined. However, in the episode “5 Ways to Get a Girl,” he was drawn to a girl who was sympathetic to his crying, but she was never seen again.
- In “Ian’s First Girlfriend,” Ian and Antoinette plan a wedding, but Anthony’s hypnosis causes Ian to lose his sentence, causing Antoinette to break up with him.
- In “The Famous Cheese Guy,” Anthony took a picture with a girl who liked his cheese Melt-Down commercial, but when Ian moved in, the girl pushed him away and then spit on him.
- Ian’s sexuality varies as well. In the episode “Smosh Snatchers,” Anthony claims that the only guy Ian would go gay for is McGyver, but Ian claims that every guy would go gay for McGyver. In “EVIL FORTUNE COOKIE!”, he is given a fortune that says he and Anthony will marry, so Ian asks Anthony to marry him.
- Anthony, disgusted, refuses, telling Ian that he needs help, and walks away; in response, Ian begins crying and yells to Anthony that he would have divorced him anyway.