Facts of Ice Poseidon
|Full Name:||Paul Denino|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||Online Gamer, Streamer, Youtuber, Social Media Personality|
|Birthplace:||Palm Beach, Florida|
Ice Poseidon is a popular social media personality in the United States. Ice Poseidon is primarily an online gamer who has experimented with playing and streaming on sites such as Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, and others.
How old is Ice Poseidon?
Ice Poseidon was born on September 29, 1994, and he is now 26 years old. He is originally from Palm Beach, Florida, in the United States. Likewise, his given name is Paul Denino, and he was born under the sign of Libra. When it comes to his family, Ice Poseidon is the son of Michael Denino and Enza Denino. Similarly, he had intended to major in finance but later changed his mind. He then decided to concentrate on his career as a social media influencer.
What is the Net Worth of Ice Poseidon?
Moving on, his net worth is estimated to be around $150,000 USD.
Is Ice Poseidon dating someone?
It’s unclear whether Ice Poseidon is still in a relationship with his girlfriend. He frequently posted Instagram photos of himself and his girlfriend on his account. However, he hasn’t done so in over a year. His most recent photo with his girlfriend was posted on September 14, 2019. It was his girl’s birthday in Luxembourg. On those posts, he never revealed his girlfriend’s name.
How tall is Ice Poseidon?
Ice Poseidon is approximately 6 feet 1 inch tall. Aside from that, there is no information about his weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, and so on. Similarly, Ice Poseidon has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Ice Poseidon
- Ice Poseidon works as an internet personality and live streamer. He is best known for his Twitch streaming of the game RuneScape and the IRL genre. He has also streamed other games such as Outlast, Quiplash, and Stanley Parable.
- Similarly, Ice Poseidon has been banned by Twitch several times, which has caused him to reconsider returning. When he is not streaming, he enjoys weightlifting. He also tweeted a photo of himself with fellow Twitch star Celeste Holsterman.
- Ice Poseidon was publicly banned from Twitch after being swatted off an airplane at Phoenix International Airport.
- It happened after a viewer reported a bomb threat in the name of Ice Poseidon. Following several years of streaming on YouTube, he moved to Mixer, only to have the streaming platform shut down the following June.
- Ice Poseidon rose to prominence in 2017 after his IRL streams became popular. He is also well-known for his IRL streams, which he refers to as “lifestreaming.” Furthermore, Rolling Stone referred to him as a “pioneer life streamer.”
- Ice Poseidon collaborated with Twitch as its streamer. He rose to prominence in 2015 for his RuneScape streams under the alias “Ice Poseidon.”
- When he was twelve years old, he came up with his pseudonym by using a random-name generator. Then he began streaming in real life, first streaming himself playing Pokémon Go.
- Twitch banned him several times, and in late December 2016, Twitch announced the launch of the IRL section. For the first time, Ice Poseidon was able to stream without the use of a gaming console.
- They banned him on the first day of the section’s launch because he revealed a phone number on stream. This was his third ban on the platform, and this time he was banned for 45 days.
- During the ban, Poseidon decided to relocate to California to pursue his Twitch career full-time. Then, on April 28, 2017, Twitch banned Poseidon for being swatted on American Airlines Flight 458 in Phoenix.
- Ice Poseidon moved to YouTube after being banned from Twitch in spring 2017. He also took the majority of his fans (the “Purple Army”) with him.
- His fan base is contentious, with some describing it as “toxic” due to the frequent use of racial and sexual slurs, as well as harassment.
- Ice Poseidon’s community is largely based on his large Discord community and his Reddit subreddit, which they initially placed under “quarantine” and then banned in October 2019 along with its community-run sister Subreddit.
- He admits that it is nearly impossible to keep anything from the “Purple Army.”
- Poseidon quickly rose to become one of the world’s most popular live streamers. He primarily focused on the IRL genre, using his own custom-built mobile broadcasting rig.
- Furthermore, Ice Poseidon’s candor about his life has resulted in a number of incidents in public as a result of viewers calling and harassing nearby store owners.
- They did so by issuing baseless threats and warnings that Ice Poseidon is a danger in order to incite violence or have the police called on him.
- Poseidon stopped in Zurich, Switzerland, during his trip to Europe. There, he was featured in a tabloid magazine for being evicted from multiple hotels for harassment and violating the country’s filming laws. The FBI raided his Los Angeles home on March 21, 2019.
- They seized all electronics in Poseidon’s and the people who live with him’s house.
- Ice Poseidon began streaming on Microsoft’s Mixer streaming platform on August 1, 2019.
- Poseidon stated that he was comparing Mixer to YouTube and that Mixer’s community and active staff support made the community much more welcoming than YouTube.
- Ice Poseidon joined the eSports organization NRG Esports in September 2016 as a member of their “RuneScape” roster and content creator. Brent Kaskel of team NRG provided management services for the sponsorship.
- Then, in June 2019, he announced that he was no longer working with Kaskel following allegations of sexual abuse leveled against him. Through various sponsorships, he earned approximately US$60,000 per month.