Facts of Im Se-mi
|Full Name:||Se-mi Im|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education:||Dongduk Women’s University|
Im Se-mi is a well-known actress from South Korea. Im Se-mi is well-known for her memorable performances in a number of films and television shows. Among many others, well-known films and drama shows include “My Secret Terrius,” “True Beauty,” “About Time,” “Two Cops,” and “When the Weather Is Fine.”
How old is Im Se-mi?
Im Se-mi, 33, was born on May 29, 1987. Im Se-mi is a Gemini native of Seoul, South Korea. In Korean, her name is written as and in Hanja, it is written as. Im Se-mi graduated from Jinseon Girls’ High School when it comes to her educational background. Se-mi later enrolled at Dongduk Women’s University. Furthermore, no information about Im Se-mi’s parents, siblings, or other family members is provided.
What is the Net Worth of Im Se-mi?
Aside from this, it does not appear that actress Im Se-mi has personal accounts on other platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok, and so on. Moving on, actress Se-mi is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. Her main sources of income are her acting and modeling jobs.
Is Im Se-mi single?
Im Se-mi’s relationship status and love affairs are unknown. The True Beauty actress is possibly single and concentrating on her acting career. Im Se-mi, on the other hand, may be in a relationship but prefers to keep her private life private.
How tall is Im Se-mi?
Im Se-mi is about 1.67 meters (5 feet 5 inches) tall. Se-mi’s body weight is approximately 48 kg. There is no other information available about the actress’s other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Se-mi also has dark brown hair that is silky and silky hair that is the same color.
Career line of Im Se-mi
- Im Se-mi is a well-known South Korean actress in her professional life. Since January 2019, she has been under contract with YNK Entertainment. Im Se-mi is well-known as an actress who has appeared in a number of films and television dramas. When the Weather Is Fine, True Beauty, Two Cops, Shopping King Louis, Bravo, My Love!, andHeartstrings are just a few examples.
- Sharp 2, a 2005 TV drama, marked Im Se-mi’s acting debut. In 2007, she played Chairman Choi’s daughter in the film Highway Star. The following year, Se-mi starred in Pure Pumpkin Flower as Oh Hyo-sun, and then in Heartstrings as Cha Bo-woon.
- In addition, Im Se-mi has worked on stage productions. Thief’s Diary from 2012, in which Se-mi played the character Ma Hee-jin, and Thursday Romance from 2013-2014 are two of the theatrical plays in which she has appeared. Se-mi played the role of Jung Yeon-ok, a young boy, in the latter.
- Im Se-mi was involved in four television dramas in 2013. That Winter, the Wind Blows, Two Weeks, Drama Special – Yeon-Woo’s Summer, and The King’s Daughter are the titles of the shows. Se-mi later appeared in Only Love and Drama Festival – Lump in My Life in 2014.
- Se-mi also appeared in the tvN drama Great Stories: Young-ja’s Best Days and the KBS2 drama Love on a Rooftop in 2015. In 2016, she starred as Cha Ji-soo in Goodbye Mr. Black and as Baek Ma-ri in Shopping King Louis.
- Im Se-mi also appeared in 2017 as Jung Na-mi in Ms. Perfect on KBS2 and as Ko Bong-sook in Two Cops. Se-mi also appeared in King of Mask Singer episode 119 that year. She appeared on MBC’s reality/variety show “Hula Girl” as a contestant.
- Furthermore, Im Se-mi played Bae Soo-bong in About Time. She also appeared as Dong Mae’s mother in Mr. Sunshine. Then, in My Secret Terrius, she played Yoo Ji-yeon. During the year 2018, she worked on three projects.
- Im Se-mi then appeared in the JTBC drama When the Weather Is Fine in 2020 as Kim Bo-young. Im Se-mi is still in the tvN drama True Beauty as I write this biography.
- Im Hee-kyeong is the character she plays in this drama. Im Hee-kyeong is the elder sister of the main female character, Im Ju-kyung, who is played by actress Moon Ga-young. True Beauty’s other lead actors include Cha Eun-woo, Hwang In-yeop, Park Yoo-na, and Oh Eui-shik.