Facts of Ingrid Nilsen
|Full Name:||Ingrid Nilsen|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 M|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Instagram Star, Actress, Director|
Ingrid Nilsen is a popular beauty guru on YouTube in the United States. Ingrid Nilsen’s multifaceted personality, as well as her ability to build the right contacts and partnerships with other big YouTuber stars, is what makes her so unique. She is also a director and an actress.
How old is Ingrid Nilsen?
Ingrid Nilsen was born on February 2, 1989, in Rowland Heights, California, USA. Her birth sign is Aquarius, and she is 31 years old. Her nationality is American.
Ingrid is of Norwegian descent on her father’s side and Thai descent on her mother’s side, making her a person of mixed ethnicity. She had a very difficult adolescence. Initially, she had a very comfortable childhood in a loving family with caring parents. Her father was an architect who provided for her family very well.
However, after her father died, she began to experience difficulties. She was in her adolescence at the time. Her family had some financial difficulties, and her mother had to work extra hard to keep the family afloat. Ingrid is a very compassionate person because she grew up in a conservative household.
Who is Ingrid Nilsen Dating?
Ingrid used to date men because she was afraid of being rejected by society because of her sexual orientation. She has dated two male YouTubers, Luke Conard and Christopher Erwin. She came out as a lesbian around 2015. Then, in 2016, she dated fellow YouTuber Hannah Hart, but the relationship ended quickly as well.
She eventually began dating Erica Anderson. They confirmed their relationship by uploading a video called The Girlfriend Tag to YouTube. They appear to be very content with each other. Furthermore, they post adorable pictures of each other on their respective accounts and are very supportive of one another.
What is Ingrid Nilsen’s Net Worth?
Ingrid Nilsen is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has over 700.8K Facebook followers, over 1.15M Twitter followers, over 1.2M Instagram followers, and over 3.7M YouTube subscribers. Her net worth is currently estimated to be $1.2 million.
How tall is Ingrid Nilsen?
She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 47 kg. Her body measurements are 34-24-33, and her shoe size is 8.5. She has a thin body, dark brown hair, and brown eyes.
Career line of Ingrid Nilsen
- Nilsen started a YouTube channel called Missglamorazzi in order to share her confidence with others while also pushing herself to overcome her fear of public speaking.
- Her videos mostly cover fashion, lifestyle, and makeup. She also has a second YouTube channel where she posts vlogs and other candid content.
- In mid-2014, she began working with CoverGirl, becoming the first YouTube personality to represent the brand.
- In late 2014, she was named a judge on the reality show Project Runway: Threads.
- She interviewed Barack Obama in a White House Livestream on January 15, 2016. She inquired about the future of terrorism in the United States, discrimination against LGBTQ+ people, and the taxation of feminine hygiene products.
- During the interview, she even asked Obama to share the story behind a personal item, to which he responded with a series of small totems, affirming that each one reminds him of “all the different people [he’s] met along the way.”
- In February 2017, she announced a partnership with Shiseido-owned bareMinerals and became the face of the brand’s two best-selling foundations. Photoshoot of Ingrid Nilsen
- She is also one of the United Nations’ changes ambassadors to the intergovernmental organization, along with other YouTubers.
- Ingrid has been named to the SuperaSoul100, as well as Oprah Winfrey’s and OWN’s lists of innovators and visionaries.
- She even spearheaded a campaign in which LGBTQ+ members and allies were asked to share stories about inspirational figures through online videos.
- Similarly, she is a director and actress best known for Alex Strangelove, Makes Me Over, and Asteroids.
- Nilsen was nominated for Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty. She received the Trevor Digital Innovator Award. Similarly, Ingrid Nilsen is a role model for her generation and truly is a beacon of hope to others, as well as believing in the mission of The Trevor Project, making her an ideal candidate for the award.
- She is a vlogger as well as a television artist.