Facts of iRunYew
|Profession:||Youtuber, gamer, Instagram star, Twitter star|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
iRunYew is a popular social media sensation in Canada. iRunYew is a YouTube gamer who is best known for playing NBA 2K games.
How old is iRunYew?
Riko is his given name, and he was born on September 22nd, 1999. He was born and raised in Canada, and he is a Canadian nationality. He will be 21 in 2029, and his astrological sign is Virgo. He has made no mention of his family or educational background. He was, however, unquestionably born into a loving and caring family. In addition, based on his age, he may be a recent high school graduate.
How much does iRunYew earn?
His YouTube channel has over 755K followers. On Instagram, he has more than 52.9K followers. Furthermore, his Twitter account now has 74.7K followers. He is also on Twitch, where he has 39.2K followers.
This young and talented social media star is undoubtedly well-paid for his work. As of September 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $90,000 USD. In the future, he would have numerous opportunities.
Who is iRunYew’s Girlfriend?
Riko has kept his personal details and life out of the public eye. His social media posts also contain no information about his personal life. He has never publicly dated anyone because he has not disclosed his dating history. With his talent, charms, and uniqueness, he is certain to attract a large number of lovers. He is currently concentrating on his career and honing his abilities.
How tall is iRunYew?
iRunYew is a dashing and attractive young man. He has a slim and lean physique, as well as a healthy body. As a result, he’s kept a fit and muscular body. Furthermore, his height, weight, and other body measurements are currently unavailable. He has dark brown hair that is curly and brown eyes that are brown.
Career line of iRunYew
- iRunYew is a YouTuber and a professional social media star. As a result, he is a YouTube gamer best known for playing NBA 2K series games. On his YouTube channel, which has over 750,000 subscribers, he compiles a wide range of gameplay footage.
- In addition, in March 2012, he posted his first video, a Call of Duty video. iRunYew has been seen streaming on Twitch as ‘@irunyhu.’ In addition, he and NoLimitShawn are both well-known NBA 2K players on YouTube.
- Furthermore, on March 4, 2012, he officially launched his YouTube channel ‘iRunYew.’ Some of the most popular videos include ‘Best Solo Player on Fortnite | Best Shotgunner on PS4 | 2650+ Solo Wins,’ ‘David Burns x iRunYew –
- They Don’t Want (Official Audio),’ ‘DRIVE BY DUNK CHALLENGE (GONE WRONG) • WE BROKE A BASKETBALL RIM!!?’, and ‘HOW I REALLY GOT THE SKELETON SK PLAYING WITH A FORTNITE DEVELOPER’, amongst many others.
- He is also well-known on Instagram, where he has over 52.9K followers under the username ‘@rikooisgreezzy.’ He can be reached on Twitter using the handle ‘@iRunYew.’
- He began using Twitter in March 2014 and now has over 74.7K followers. In addition, he has a merchandise website at metathreads.com/collections/riko.