Matt Iseman began his career as a physician before becoming a comedian, actor, and television host. Home & Family (2012), General Hospital (1963), and Clean House are some of his most well-known works (2003).
After fashion designer and Queer Eye star Carson Kressley posted a convincing picture with Matt on Twitter in 2017, fans began to speculate about Clean House star Matt Iseman’s sexuality. From the moment the post was published until now, fans have been enquiring about Iseman’s relationship status and sexuality.
Where Did Matt Iseman’s Gay Rumor Begin?
Matt has yet to issue an official statement to put an end to the rumors sparked by Carson’s inflammatory tweet. Matt is seen in the tweet carrying the Queer Eye star in his arm, who appears to be quite taken with the gesture. The photo was accompanied by a caption that read:
Matt’s appearance on RuPaul’s Celebrity Drag Race and participation in one of the fantastic lip sync battles raised suspicions even further. If that statement didn’t make sense to you, take a look at the Instagram post below that Matt made on occasion.
Matt Iseman had a Girlfriend Previously
When weighed against the fact that Matt Iseman had a girlfriend, the speculations about his sexuality based on a few social media posts fall flat. Although his current relationship status is unknown, we can be certain that he has been in a relationship in the past because his then-girlfriend appeared in one of his YouTube videos.
The video, in which he only uses her first name, Joe, is from four years ago. He made a witty remark in the description section about how he was clearly an expert when it came to making things work with a partner living under the same roof.
Not only that, but there’s more! There are records of the American Ninja Warrior host admitting to having a girlfriend in previous tweets. Regrettably, the tweets have since been taken down.
Is Matt Considering Getting Married?
Now that the rumor of Matt’s homosexuality has been disproved, how about settling down with a wife and kids? Matt, on the other hand, has previously sent mixed signals on the subject.
In a now-deleted tweet from 2013, the Emmy Award-winning show host announced that he was returning home to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary. He went on to say that if he wanted a chance at the same achievement, he should start taking vitamins and get married.
Because it’s been seven years and there’s still no news about his marriage, the tweet finds redemption with the word “if,” Matt’s thoughts on Hollywood divorces in another deleted tweet from 2014 support this theory even more. He claimed that by not getting married in the first place, he was helping to keep Hollywood divorces to a minimum.
Overall, it can be said that Matt Iseman is attracted to women. However, because Matt is known for keeping his personal life private, determining his current relationship status or sexuality is difficult.
Ten Facts of Matt Iseman
- Matt Iseman was born on January 22, 1971, in Denver, Colorado.
- He is of mixed ethnicity and of American nationality (Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, Danish, English).
- Michael Dee “Mike” Iseman is his father’s name, and Joan/Jan Iseman is his mother’s name (Christensen).
- He has a brother named Thomas, according to his siblings.
- He received his B.S. from Princeton University and his M.D. from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Matt Iseman has a $2 million net worth.
- He earns a lot of money as a comedian, actor, and television host, but he hasn’t revealed anything about his salary and earnings.
- Matt Iseman is 6 feet 3 inches tall (1.91 m).
- His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are green.
- He hasn’t said how much he weighs or how big his body is.