Lindsey Graham is a reputed American politician. To be true, he is the US senator for South California since 2003. Moreover, he is a member of the Republican party and a former chairman of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary.
Graham earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law. After that, he began working in the military service. He has served as a defense attorney and Air Force’s chief prosecutor as well.
Lindsey started his political journey in 1993 as a South Carolina House of Representatives. In 2002, he ran for election and became a senator. As of 2020, Jaime Harrison is challenging Graham for Senate in the 2020 election.
|Birthday||July 9, 1955|
|Age||65 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents||Millie and Florence James|
|Siblings||Darline Graham Nordone|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||University of South California|
10 Facts on US Senator Lindsey Graham
- Lindsey Graham is a famous politician. He is the senator of South Carolina of the United States since 2003.
- Since Graham is popular, he has a Wikipedia. Likewise, several other online sites also have his details.
- Moving on, Lindsey is a native of California. Thus, he is of American nationality.
- Born in 1955, Graham celebrates his birthday on July 9. As per calculations, he is 65 years old.
- Talking about the appearance, the politician is handsome. He stands at a height of about 5 feet 11 inches and has a decent physique.
- Lindsey is single and has not married yet. Also, he does not have children. That’s why there are rumors of him being gay as well.
- Coming to family, Graham’s parents were Millie and Florence James. They passed away when he was only 21 years old.
- Furthermore, Lindsey also has a gorgeous sister. Darline Graham Nordone is his only sibling and living family member.
- Graham is a politician and a senator. He lives a lavishing life and has a net worth of approximately $3 million.
- Lindsey is active on social media platforms. He has an Instagram as well as Twitter account.