Jackson Douglas is an American actor, writer, director, and producer. Jackson Douglas is best known for his role as Jackson Belleville in the comedy-drama series ‘Gilmore Girls.’
How old is Jackson Douglas?
Jackson Douglas was born on May 22, 1969, and is 51 years old. His birth name is Jackson Frederick Douglas, and he was born under the sign of Taurus. Similarly, Jackson was born in Kent, Washington, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, he is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity. Similarly, when it comes to his family and personal life, it appears that Jackson has not revealed much about his personal life. Similarly, no information about his family or siblings is available in the media.
Similarly, Jackson spent his entire childhood in Washington. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, Jackson is a college graduate. Initially, he attended a local Kentridge High School, graduating in 1988. Likewise, he attended Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
How much is Jackson Douglas’s Net Worth?
When it comes to his net worth, Jackson is an actor, producer, and director by trade. Similarly, his primary source of income is his career in the entertainment industry. Similarly, he has earned a good living and gained notoriety as a result of his career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $2 million. However, no information about his asset values is available in the media.
Is Jackson Douglas single?
Jackson is currently single and straight. Unfortunately, he had a tragic marital relationship with Alex Borstein. Furthermore, they married Alex Borstein in 1995. Similarly, Alex Borstein is a voice actress, writer, comedian, singer, and producer from the United States. She is best known for her role as Lois Griffin in the animated comedy television series ‘Family Guy.’
Similarly, they married in 1999. Similarly, on September 8, 2008, they welcomed their first child, Barnaby Borstein Douglas. Similarly, on October 1, 2012, Henrietta Borstein Douglas joined the family of three. Unfortunately, their 14-year relationship ended in 2014 with a divorce.
How tall is Jackson Douglas?
Unfortunately, no information about his body measurements, including height, weight, and vital statistics, is available in the media. Furthermore, as an actor, Jackson has a well-maintained body with a healthy physique. Similarly, he has fair skin, light brown eyes, and brown hair.
Career line of Jackson Douglas
- Moving on to his professional life, Jackson Douglas is an actor. Similarly, he made his professional on-screen debut in the mid-1990s. Similarly, his first television appearance was on the show ‘Providence and Zoe.’ Following that, Jackson appeared on popular television shows such as ‘Duncan’ and ‘Jack & Jane.’
- Furthermore, Jackson is well-known for his roles in comedies. He is well-known for his roles in comedy television shows and series.
- Similarly, he appeared in The CW’s Fox sketch comedy show ‘MADtv’ in 2001. Furthermore, Jackson made a breakthrough in his career shortly after a year. In a very short period of time in his career, he was able to play a breakthrough role in the comedy series.
- This is the WB/CW comedy-drama series ‘Gilmore Girls.’ In this series, he played Jackson Belleville, the husband of Melissa McCarthy’s character Sookie St. James. Furthermore, before Melissa McCarthy was cast as Sookie, his then-wife Alex Borstein was set to play the role.
- In addition to his appearances in comedy films, he has also done voice acting. He voiced a variety of characters on the animated sitcom ‘Family Guy,’ which starred his then-wife Alex Borstein as one of the leads, Lois Griffin.
- Similarly, in addition to acting, Jackson has directed many episodes of ‘Gilmore Girls’ and ‘Bun Heads,’ as well as the 2010 comedy feature film ‘For Christ’s Sake.’