Jackson Foo Wong is the son of the two famous actors B.D Wong and Richie Jackson.
Jackson is famous for his appearances on red carpets and events with his famous parents.
|Name||Jackson Foo Wong|
|Birthday||May 28, 2000|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Parents||B.D Wong and Richie Jackson|
10 Facts on Jackson Foo Wong
- Jackson is the son of two gay male actors B.D Wong and Richie Jackson, who is happily married for a decade now.
- He was born with the help of a procedure of planting the sperm in someone else’s womb called surrogacy. Jackson is a healthy child now.
- Jackson Foo Wong celebrates his birthday on May 28, 2000, which makes him the age of 20 years in the year 2020.
- His father, Richie Jackson, published a book mentioning him, which is named “Gay Like me” and is meant to be a letter for his son, Jackson.
- Years after his dad graduated, Jackson Foo Wong is following his footsteps by enrolling in the famous University of New York University.
- Jackson does not own any public social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. He prefers to focus on his studies and career as of now.
- He has not mentioned anything about his dating life. He does not have any boyfriend or girlfriend as of now.
- The exact height and weight of the famous kid Jackson Foo Wong have not been revealed. However, we can guess that he might be 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 60 kgs, and is leading a healthy life.
- According to his Wikipedia profile page, he found a queer community club in his university and is enrolled in the club and raises awareness about gender equality and the LGBTQIA community.
- The passion and career choice of Jackson Foo Wong have not been revealed in public as of now, but he is a smart young adult is will wisely choose his path.