Facts of Jacqueline Jossa
|Full Name:||Jacqueline Jossa|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Sibling:||(Three) Katrina, John, and David|
Jacqueline Jossa is an English actress best known for her portrayal of Lauren Branning in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. Jacqueline Jossa even won the National Television Award for Best Newcomer for her performance.
How old is Jacqueline Jossa?
Jacqueline Jossa is 27 years old. She was born on October 29, 1992, in Bexley, England. Her full name is Jacqueline Mary Jossa. Jossa is a British nationality, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She is the family’s youngest member. Her father’s name is John Jossa, and her mother’s name is Sarah Jossa. She grew up with her older sister, Katrina. Sadly, her two older brothers, John and David, died when she was a baby.
She had a difficult childhood. A celeb champion experienced heartbreaking sibling deaths. She provided financial support for her family as a teen.
Similarly, she is Megan Jossa’s cousin. Moving on to her educational background, she attended D&B Theatre School and the Royal Academy of Music in London.
How much is Jacqueline Jossa’s Net Worth?
Jacqueline Jossa is a talented English actress who has amassed a sizable fortune through her acting career. Beginning her successful acting career in 2010, she has amassed a sizable fortune from her various appearances in TV shows and films. As a result, her estimated net worth is around $1.5 million.
Who is Jacqueline Jossa’s Husband?
Jacqueline Jossa is a married woman. She exchanged vows and tied the knot with Dan Osborne. Her husband Dan is also an English television personality, best known for his appearance on the ITVBe reality show “The Only Way Is Essex.”
The separation met and began dating in 2013 and dated for a year before marrying. They got engaged two years later, four months after the birth of their first child. In June 2015, he proposed to her during a trip to Greece for her sister’s wedding.
Jacqueline gave birth to her first daughter, Ella Selina Osborne, on February 15, 2015. On June 24, 2017, the couple married at Delamere Manor in Cheshire, in front of 170 guests.
The couple divorced in late April 2018 after only ten months of marriage. Despite the fact that she was seven months pregnant with their second daughter. They reunited again after the birth of their second daughter, Mia Osbourne, on June 25, 2018. Jacqueline is also the stepmother of Teddy Osborne, Dan’s son from a previous relationship.
Dan Osborne admits to cheating on Jacqueline Jossa.
On July 17, 2020, her husband, Dan Osborne, confirmed that he had previously cheated on his wife. Despite the fact that he cheated on Jossa, she was still seen wearing her engagement ring. Dan eventually admitted he had “made mistakes” and that he was to blame for doing things he “shouldn’t have done.”
Aside from that, on July 18, 2020, Jacqueline shared a bikini photo with her new weight, inspiring all women that everyone, regardless of weight, is a bikini body.
She has forgiven him but warned him, “One more strike and we’re done.” She currently lives happily with her husband and two kids, as evidenced by the Instagram photos she shares with them. She recently shared a selfie with her husband with the caption “Cosy holiday nights” on August 21, 2020.
Furthermore, there is no indication of their divorce, and they are enjoying each other’s company while forgiving past mistakes.
How tall is Jacqueline Jossa?
Jacqueline Jossa is a lovely and charming young lady in her twenties. She has won many hearts across the country with her incredible body physique and attractive personality. She is 5 feet 7 inches (1.68m) tall. While she weighs around 62kg (137 lbs).
Jacqueline’s body measurements are approximately 37-27-37 inches, and her bra size is 32B. Similarly, her dress size is 8 (US) and her shoe size is 8. (US). She has lovely light brown long hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Jacqueline Jossa
- Jacqueline Jossa is an English actress. She rose to prominence as Lauren Branning in the BBC soap opera EastEnders.
- Jossa began her professional acting career in “EastEnders” in 2010. Similarly, she appeared in the show for over 7 years, until 2018. She expressed her excitement to be a part of the show, saying she has always been a fan. She first appeared on September 27, 2010.
- Similarly, she appeared in Lauren’s internet spin-off series, “Lauren’s Diaries,” which aired two seasons in 2010 and 2011. In 2013, she appeared as a panelist on the BBC Three comedy panel show “Sweat the Small Stuff.”
- In September of 2017, it was announced that Jossa would be leaving EastEnders after seven years, along with on-screen sister Lorna Fitzgerald. John Yorke, the new temporary producer, made a decision regarding their departure. Similarly, her final scenes aired on February 16, 2018.
- She appeared as a contestant on the 19th series of the 3-week ITV reality TV show, “I’m a Celebrity… ” after her seven-year-long show, “East Enders.”
- She eventually won the competition and was crowned the new “queen of the jungle.” She was successful, and she established a performing arts school, “Jac Jossa Academy,” in Bexleyheath.
Awards and Nominations of Jacqueline Jossa
Jacqueline Jossa, a talented actress, has had a beautiful and successful acting career since 2010, earning her numerous awards and nominations for her outstanding work. She was nominated for “Best Soap Newcomer” at the 2011 TV Choice Awards. She won “Best Newcomer” at the National Television Awards on January 25, 2012.
Similarly, she was nominated for “Sexiest Female” at the British Soap Awards in 2012, 2013, and 2014, but lost to Michelle Keegan (Tina McIntyre) of Coronation Street. She was named Best Actress at the Inside Soap Awards in 2013. She was even nominated for Best Storyline for “Lauren’s struggle with alcohol” as well as “Sexiest Female.” In 2014, In addition, she has won two Inside Soap Awards for Sexiest Female in 2014 and 2016.