Facts of Jade Chynoweth
|Full Name:||Jade Chynoweth|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Dancer and Actress|
|Sibling:||Two(Dylan Chynoweth and Jager Chynoweth)|
|Father:||John K. Chynoweth|
Jade Chynoweth is a well-known dancer and actress from the United States. Jade Chynoweth is best known for her roles in 300: Rise of an Empire, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and The Last Ship.
How old is Jade Chynoweth?
Jade Chynoweth was born on August 21, 1998, in Park City, Utah, in the United States, under the sign of Leo. She will be 22 in 2020. She began dancing at the age of two and discovered her passion for dance by the age of nine. When Jade was two years old, she used to practice in her aunt’s small basement. Her desire to be a dancer began when she was an age. She also attended Dance Tech Studios, where she studied jazz, hip hop, pointe, tap, and ballet. Shurene Hensley Chynoweth is her mother’s name, and John K. Chynoweth is her father’s name. Dylan and Jager Chynoweth are her two older brothers. In terms of education, she graduated from Pioneer High School for the Performing Arts in 2016.
How much is Jade Chynoweth’s Net Worth?
She has appeared in several Mindless Behavior music videos, as well as at the 2011 and 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards and the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. She’s also appeared in Nike, Microsoft, and Toyota commercials. She has, however, yet to receive any recognition. However, she has grown in popularity among her fans and is still striving to become a great dancer. Her dancing career has earned her a substantial sum of money. Her net worth is estimated to be $200,000 USD.
Who is Jade Chynoweth’s Boyfriend?
Jade is currently single and hasn’t revealed much about her personal life. There is no information available about her ex-boyfriends, previous relationships, or engagements. She is working hard to improve her dancing platform performance.
How tall is Jade Chynoweth?
Her eyes are a stunning green, and her hair is a dark brown. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and she weighs approximately 55 kg. Her body measurements are unknown. She’s also very active on all of her social media platforms. Her Instagram handle (@jadebug98) has 2.4 million followers, and her Twitter handle (@JadeChynoweth) has 57.5 thousand followers. She also has her own YouTube channel, which she calls “Self-Titled” (Jade Chynoweth). She has 393,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel. Similarly, she has 127k followers on her Facebook page, ItsJadeChynoweth.
Career line of Jade Chynoweth
- Jade used to fly to Los Angeles to audition for dance roles. She also landed a spot as a dancer on THE PULSE on tour’s Elite Protégés in 2010-11. She rose to prominence as a dancer after being chosen as an Elite Protégé for The Pulse on Tour’s 2010-2011 season.
- She soon became a member of E-Kidz and a cast member of the Monsters of Hip-Hop Show ‘Shadows.’ She also took part in the Microsoft Surface Commercial, Shadows, and immaBEAST, all of which helped her to hone her skills even further. Similarly, Jade has had a lot of success on YouTube.
- On April 12, 2015, she began her YouTube channel. Her videos have received millions of views. Her videos are primarily about dance, and she choreographs the majority of them. In addition, she competed in a dancing competition against Larsen Thompson.
- She has appeared in movies such as ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ and ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ Likewise, she is best known for her recurring roles as Kathleen Nolan on TNT’s “The Last Ship” and Odalie Allen on YouTube Red’s “Step Up: High Water.”
- She recently launched a blog called “It’s a Bugs Life” on which she posts her dancing videos.
- Jade has spent countless hours training with the best teachers and choreographers in the world. Since she was nine years old, she has been mentored by Gev Manoukian, a “So You Think You Can Dance” alumni.
- She has also collaborated with top choreographers such as Dave Scott, Mia Michaels, Criss Judd, Laurieann Gibson, and Brian Friedman. She also excels at all dance styles such as jazz, hip hop, contemporary, ballet, and tap.