Facts of Jaden Smith:
|Full Name:||Jaden Smith|
|Girlfriend:||Tyler the Creator|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Songwriter|
|Sibling:||Trey Smith, Willow Smith|
|Mother:||Jada Pinkett Smith|
Jaden Smith is an actor, singer, rapper, and songwriter. He rose to prominence after starring in films such as The Pursuit of Happiness, The Karate Kid, and After Earth.
What is the Age of Jaden Smith?
Jaden Smith, an American actor, songwriter, and rapper, was born on July 8, 1998, in Malibu, California, USA. He is also known as Jaden Christopher Syre Smith. Will Smith is her father’s name, and Jada Pinkett Smith is his mother’s.
He has an older brother named Trey Smith (an American football player) and a younger sister named Willow Smith (Singer). He is of Mixed (African-American) ethnicity and practices Roman Catholicism. Cancer is his zodiac sign. He was homeschooled and later attended New Village Leadership Academy School in Calabasas, California. There is no information about his college or future studies.
How much is the Net Worth of Jaden Smith?
The multi-talented star has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Despite this, he makes a lot of money from movies, TV shows, and other forms of entertainment. McDonald’s endorsement also contributes to some of his net worth.
Who is the Girlfriend of Jaden Smith?
Jaden’s great sense of fashion helps him attract a lot of girls. He dated Madison Pettis in 2006-2011, on and off, and the relationship ended in 2011. In 2011, he began dating Stella Hudgens, who was three years his senior, and the relationship ended in 2012. Following that, he dated Sofia Richie, but the relationship didn’t last long. Jaden was linked to Kylie Jenner in 2013. Kris Jenner’s daughter.
The couple was assumed to be dating after they were seen cuddling in concert and most recently in West Hollywood when he caught a gold neckpiece around her neck. However, none of them confirmed it, but we all know that if there is no fire, there is no smoke. He then dated model Sarah Snyder in 2016 before marrying actress Odessa Adlon in 2017. The couple is still going strong and enjoying their lives. Jaden has been embroiled in controversy after openly discussing his relationship with rapper “Tyler the Creator,” leading to speculation that he is bisexual. Aside from that, he is free of rumors and controversy.
Awards and Nominations of Jaden Smith
The multi-talented actor was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Breakout Male, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture, Black Reel Award for Best Breakthrough Performance, and Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Young Actor for the film “The Pursuit of Happiness,” for which he won Christopher Gardner Jr. Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Chemistrator. He also won a Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor for his work in the film The Day the Earth Stood Still.
However, for his performance in “The Karate Kid,” he received the BET Award for YoungStars Award, the Young Artist Award for Best Leading Young Actor in a Feature Film, and was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Movie Star – Male, the Kids Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor, the MTV Movie Award for Biggest Badass Star, the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture, the Black Reel Award for Best Act. Again, in his film After Earth, he was nominated for an MTV Movie Award for Summer’s Biggest Teen Bad Ass Star.
How is the Height of Jaden Smith?
Jade is 5 ft 8.5 inches (1.74m) tall and weighs 65 kg (143 lbs). He has black hair and dark brown eyes. The multi-talented star is active on social media. His Instagram account, c.syresmith, has over 14.9 million followers. Her Twitter account has over 8.1 million followers, and her Facebook account has 10.5 million followers. He is a well-known celebrity around the world.
Professional Life and Career
- Jaden is a multi-talented celebrity who is both an actor and a rapper.
- In his career, he has appeared in a number of films. Here are a few of her career highlights.
- He began his career as a schoolboy in the 2002 film “Black Suits Coming.”
- Later, he appeared in “The Pursuit of Happiness” in 2006, “The Day the Earth Stood Still” in 2008, “The Karate Kid” in 2010, “After Earth” in 2013, “Skate Kitchen” in 2018, and “Life in a Year” in 2019.
- He has appeared in several TV shows, including All of Us in (2003–2006), The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2008), The Get Down (2016–2017), Neo Yokio, and Nashville (2017).
- In terms of his music career, he rapped alongside Justin Biber in the song “Never Say Never” in 2010, which peaked at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2012, he released his first mixtape, “The Cool Cafe,” and in 2014, he released the sequel.
- Later that year, in 2017, he released his debut studio album Syre, which debuted at number 24 on the US Billboard 200 and at number 3 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 singles chart.
- On July 30, 2018, he was announced as an opener for J. Cole’s KOD Tour, alongside Young Thug and EarthGang, and on August 2, he performed for the first time at Lollapalooza. He has also recently launched his own clothing line, MsFTSrep.
- On July 24, 2020, he released the single “Cabin Fever” from his third album CTV3: Cool Tape Vol. 3.
- Similarly, he described it as completing the trilogy of the previous Cool tapes and “kinda completing the trilogies of Syre and Erys at the same time.”
- The album includes a collaboration with Smith’s friend and previous collaborator Justin Bieber on the song “Falling for You.”