Facts of Jake Paul:
|Full Name:||Jake Paul|
|Net Worth:||$19 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Internet Personality, Singer|
|Father:||Gregory Allan Paul|
|Mother:||Pamela Ann Stepnick|
Jake Paul is a YouTube sensation and actor. Jake Paul is also a singer who has collaborated on songs with artists such as Greg Cipes and Gucci Mane. Similarly, he is one of the highest-paid YouTubers in recent years.
What is the Age of Jake Paul?
Jake Joseph Paul was born on January 17, 1997, in Cleveland, Ohio, and raised in Westlake, Ohio. His parents are Pamela Ann Stepnick (mother) and Gregory Allan Paul (father). Similarly, he has an older brother named Logan Paul, who is also a well-known YouTuber. Jake will be 23 years old and a citizen of the United States in 2020.
Furthermore, there isn’t much information available on the internet about Jake Paul’s educational background. He did, however, attend Westlake High School in his neighborhood.
How much is the Net Worth of Jake Paul?
Jake Paul was nominated for the “Vineographer Award” and the “Comedian Award” at the 6th Annual Shorty Awards in 2014.
Similarly, he has received three awards, including “Social Media Star” at the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards and “Choice Music Web Star” and “Choice YouTuber” at the 2017 Teen Choice Awards. Jake Paul has a net worth of $19 million as of 2019. He’s also one of the year’s wealthiest YouTubers.
Who is the Girlfriend/Wife of Jake Paul?
Jake Paul is currently in a relationship with Julia Rose. He frequently posts their photos on Instagram and also features her in a number of YouTube videos. In April 2019, Jake Paul began dating Tana Mongeau, an internet sensation, musician, and model. Soon after, in July 2019, the couple married. The couple, however, is not legally married.
However, in early 2020, the couple announced that they would be taking a break. Jake publicly announced his involvement in an Instagram post on January 3, 2020, stating how crazy the last few months have been and that they are doing what is best for them at the time.
Many people, however, doubt the sincerity of their marriage. It’s because Jake previously dated and married Team 10 member Erika, which he later revealed was all a ruse and was only for the videos. They’d also made a music video called “Jerika.” As a result, Jake is being accused of faking his marriage to Tana. Jake previously dated Alissa Violet, but the couple split in 2017.
What is the Height of Jake Paul?
Jake Paul stands 6’2″ tall and has a slim build. Similarly, he weighs around 87 kg. He has naturally blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Lines of Jake Paul
- Jake Paul is a YouTube sensation with a global following. However, he began his career by posting videos on Vines. At the time of its demise, he had 5.3 million followers on this app.
- Similarly, Jake began his acting career in 2016 with the television series Bizaardvark. Dirk, the main character, was his role in this series. Furthermore, Jake landed his first role as Lance in the 2016 film Dance Camp.
- Jake also appeared in the films Mono and Airplane Mode. In addition, he has appeared in several TV shows, including The Monroes, Walk the Prank, and The Price Is Right.
- Jake is also a singer. Between 2015 and 2019, he released a total of 15 singles. Among these singles are Jerika, Saturday Night, Randy Savage, and I’m Single.
- Similarly, another single, It’s Everyday Bro, created with Team 10, received 70 million views on YouTube within a month of its release and rose to become the third most disliked video on the platform.
- On February 24, 2018, it was announced that Jake and Logan would face KSI and his younger brother, Deji, in two white-collar boxing matches.
- Jake’s fight against Deji was the main undercard bout before their older brothers, KSI and Logan Paul, squared off in the main event.
- Jake won the fight after 5 rounds after Deji’s corner threw in the towel after a barrage of shots.
- On December 21, 2019, it was also announced that Jake would make his professional boxing debut on January 30, 2020, in Miami, against fellow YouTuber AnEsonGib a.k.a. Gib.
- The Jake and Gib match was a co-feature to the match between professional boxers Demetrius Andrade and Luke Keeler.
- Jake won the fight via technical knockout at 2:18 in the first round.
- Many have criticized the program, with one interviewer questioning whether it would send a dangerous message to his young fanbase. Furthermore, YouTuber h3h3productions called the platform a “scam.”
- Also, BuzzFeed News reporter Lauren Strapagiel called it “deeply underwhelming.”