- Source of Wealth: Football
- Age: 33
- Birth Place: Port Arthur, Texas, United States
- Height: 1.8 m (5’11”)
- Weight: 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Whitney Golden)
- Full Name: Jamaal RaShaad Jones Charles
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1986
- Ethnicity: African American
- Occupation: Football Player
- Education: University of Texas-Austin
- Children: 2 (Makaila and Makenzie)
Jamaal Charles was an American football running back player who has an estimated net worth of $13 million.
Jamaal Charles started his career when he led the football team of Memorial High School of Port Arthur, Texas during his junior year for the said school. Charles named first team all-state by the Texas Sports Writers Association and second team all-state by the Associated Press. He was a recipient of the Willie Ray Smith Award.
He started playing for the University of Texas’ Texas Longhorn football team in 2005. During his sophomore year for the team, he didn’t reach the 1,000 yards rushing mark.
Charles was selected during the draft of NFL in 2008, wherein he was picked by Kansas City Chiefs. In 2010, Charles and the officials from Chiefs reached an agreement on a five-year contract, $32.5 million deal which includes a guaranteed $13 million.
Jamaal RaShaad Jones Charles was born on December 27, 1986, in Port Arthur, Texas. Aside from being a football player, he also played as a track athlete at Port Arthur Memorial. He won a bronze medal in the 400m hurdles at the 2003 World Youth Championships in Athletics.