Facts of James McVey
|Full Name:||James McVey|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Profession/Salary:||Lead guitarist of The Vamps and Back up singer|
|Hair Color:||light brown|
James McVey, along with band members Bradley Simpson, Connor Ball, and Tristan Evans, is a musician, lead guitarist, and backup vocalist for the British pop-rock band The Vamps. James McVey used to upload cover songs to YouTube before eventually joining the band.
What is James McVey Age?
James McVey is a 27-year-old English musician, lead guitarist, and backup vocalist who was born in Chester, England on April 30, 1993. James Daniel McVey is his given name. The identity of his parents is unknown at this time. Sophie McVey is his sister’s name. He is of White ethnicity and has the Taurus Zodiac sign. There is no new information about his research. However, he had an interest in history while in school.
When he was four years old, his family relocated to Bournemouth, Dorset. Similarly, he began his singing career by posting YouTube videos of himself covering songs. His favorite subject in high school was history. James was so taken with the subject that his then-girlfriend gave him a history book as a gift.
James is a Pet Owner
Similarly, James is a pet owner who owns a guinea pig and a ginger cat named Mickey. James suffers from arachnophobia, or a fear of spiders, despite his strong and sturdy appearance. In addition, The Lord of the Rings trilogy is James’ favorite film, and Winnie the Pooh is his favorite cartoon character.
James enjoys traveling, and his favorite places to visit are the coast or the wilderness. McVey describes himself as a self-obsessed nerd, with his favorite nerdy pastime being World of Warcraft. Despite his incredible physique and six-pack abs, James is a foodie who claims to eat most of the band members. James is a chocoholic and a cereal addict.
How much is the Net Worth of James McVey?
With the band The Vamps, James has won numerous awards. He won awards in the 2013 4Music Video Honours and The Hot Hits Awards. They won the Melty Future Awards and the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2014. They were nominated for Radio Disney Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and World Music Awards in the same year.
He won the BBC Radio Teen Awards in 2016, and he was nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017. Connor’s net worth is estimated to be about $2 million. His net worth is derived from his band The Vamps, as well as from his work as a lead guitarist and on the road. There is no information available about his vehicles, house, or salary.
Who is James McVey Girlfriend/Wife?
James is gay and has not yet married. He had a relationship with Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner, but they split up the following year. Later, he publicly accused her of lying about the relationship. Since 2014, he has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with Instagram sensation Kristie Brittain. Following a five-year relationship, they got engaged in January 2019.
He became embroiled in the saga following his split from Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner. They have a brief media exchange. Aside from that, he is not the subject of any rumors or controversy. He appears to be a nice guy who avoids conflict.
What is the Height of James McVey?
He is 5 ft 11.5 inches (1.82m) tall, weighs 68kg (150lbs), and has light brown hair and blue eyes. His chest measurement is 36 inches (91.5 cm), his waist measurement is 30 inches (76 cm), and his biceps measurement is 13.5 inches (34 cm).
James McVey’s Career Line
- James began performing at a local talent show when he was very young.
- Then, inspired by a fan’s love, he began uploading the cover to YouTube.
- The indie label signed him. He released his first EP, “Who Am I?” on iTunes in 2009. Songs on this EP included “For Sun and Rain,” “Who I Am,” “Move My Way,” “You,” and “Brightest of Colors.”
- James McVey met Bradley Simpson for the first time through YouTube in 2011. Richard Rahman and Joe O’Neill of Prestige Management were already managing James at the time.
- McVey and McVey’s desire to form a band was almost immediate.
- Simpson and McVey began writing songs and met Tristan Evans via Facebook in 2012. A mutual friend introduced them to Connor Ball.
- The band gained a lot of attention when they began uploading cover songs to their YouTube channel in mid-2012.
- Later, with Bradley Simpson, Connor Ball, and Tristan Evans, he formed the band The Vamps in 2012.
- The band was signed by Mercury Records, which is now known as Virgin EMI Records, the same year.
- Initially, they posted the cover on YouTube before releasing their first single, Can We Dance, in 2013, which peaked at number two on the UK chart.
- Later that year, they released their debut album, Meet the Vamps, which also charted at the top in the United Kingdom.
- Before forming the band, he was the first person to be managed.
- Along with Universal Music and EMI Records, the band announced its own record label, Steady Records, in 2015.
- The following year, they released “Wake Up,” their second studio album.
- And embarked on the Wake Up World World Tour.
- In 2016, they released the film Kung Fu Panda 3’s “Kung Fu Fighting” 2016.
- On July 14, 2017, they will release “Night & Day,” their third studio album.