Facts of Jamie Genevieve
|Full Name:||Jamie Genevieve|
|Profession:||Make-up artist, Beauty blogger, Youtuber, Instagram Star, Social media star|
Jamie Genevieve is a beauty guru and YouTuber from Scotland. Jamie Genevieve has her own lipstick line, and she is well-known for featuring celebrities such as Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, and Drew Barrymore, among many others. She describes herself as a “Makeup Artist & Digital Creator” in her bio on social media. Wife, Dog Mom, and Self-Care Addict.”
How old is Jamie Genevieve?
Jamie Genevieve was born on June 25, 1993 and is 27 years old. Similarly, she was born in Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire, Scotland, but moved to Glasgow when she was 11 years old. She grew up on a Tillicoultry housing estate and describes herself as a daddy’s girl who was always playing outside.
Her full name is Jamie Grant Genevieve, and she is a Cancerian. She dropped out of school when she was 11 and moved to Glasgow. She was adamant about working and earning money for herself. According to her interviews, she first discovered make-up at the age of 15.
Jamie hasn’t revealed much about her parents, siblings, or other relatives. Similarly, she has yet to share her educational experience with the general public.
How much does Jamie Genevieve earn?
She does not disclose her earnings, as do many YouTubers, but she recalls the first time she earned more in a day than she did in a month and claims her family no longer has to worry about making ends meet. Jamie’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million at the moment.
Her YouTube channel alone is valued at $168,000. Jamie has over 430 videos with over 79.2 million views. Every month, she uploads 9 new videos, generating 108k video views and 286 new subscribers.
Does Jamie Genevieve have a child?
Jamie Genevieve is married, and her husband’s name is Jack McCann. They were engaged in July 2017 and married in July 2019. Her husband is also a business partner. He assists in the editing and photography of her videos and photographs for social media.
At the T in the Park music festival, the lovers met. Jack is a former bricklayer who now travels the world with Jamie, filming and editing her vlogs and taking Instagram-worthy photos. Her boyfriend is also frequently featured in her vlogs and has a sizable Instagram following.
How tall is Jamie Genevieve?
Jamie is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 64 kilograms. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are also 35-25-37 inches. She has hazel green eyes and naturally brown hair that has been bleached blonde.
Jamie Genevieve is open about her experience with cosmetic procedures, in addition to her basic body measurements. She is also unafraid to promote cosmetic procedures. Similarly, Botox and lip filler “top-ups” are featured in her vlogs.
Furthermore, Jamie has openly stated that by comparing her selfies, her followers can clearly see the changes! Jamie doesn’t mind if she receives criticism for posting such content on her social media because she believes that everyone has a choice. Jamie not only receives numerous brand endorsement opportunities and offers, but she also donates many of her free make-up samples to women’s shelters.
Career line of Jamie Genevieve
- Jamie Genevieve is a makeup artist who rose to prominence through her YouTube channel of the same name. She has also amassed over 1.4 million Instagram followers. Jamie used to work at Debenhams in Glasgow as a make-up artist for Illamasqua. People would come in and request copies of her Instagram makeup looks.
- In addition, Jamie agreed to a YouTube collaboration with StyleHaul in London. She also has friendships with Samantha Ravndahl, a fellow beauty guru and YouTube star.
- Jamie Genevieve went from department store make-up artist to social media sensation in just five years, accumulating over a million Instagram followers and 750,000 YouTube subscribers. She also has her own lipstick and collaborates with approximately 15 of the world’s top beauty brands.
- Jamie travels to a variety of international destinations, including The Hamptons, Dubai, New York, Las Vegas, and the Maldives.
- Jamie’s life appears to her followers to be a blur of helicopters, parties, and meetings with celebrities such as actress Drew Barrymore, Victoria Beckham, and singer Rihanna. Jamie’s status as a “influencer” is difficult to dispute. If she likes it, it sells quickly.
- However, she despises the word because it implies that she is attempting to persuade people to buy her products. Jamie goes on to say that she doesn’t work with brands she doesn’t like, and as a result, she is able to build trust with her opinions.
- Jamie has also worked her way up the make-up counter hierarchy in Glasgow. Jamie quickly demonstrated a talent for relating to others. Moreover, she is paid by a variety of brands to promote their products in her videos and Instagram posts. Jamie also makes money from her YouTube channel’s advertising.
- The opportunities are now coming in thick and fast. Jamie Genevieve: #Unfiltered is a documentary for BBC Scotland’s new TV channel. On February 25, 2019, it aired.
- Similarly, Jamie designed her own lipstick for MAC, implying that creating her own products is not far off. She also grows her fan base by posting weekly make-up tutorials, lifestyle vlogs, and daily Instagram look posts.