Facts of Janet Elway
|Full Name:||Janet Elway|
|Net Worth:||$1 million -$5 million|
|Kids:||uliana, Jessica, Jordan, and Jack|
Janet Elway is well-known as the ex-wife of John Elway, a former American football quarterback. Janet Elway, a Stanford University student, is also a world-class swimmer.
How old is Janet Elway?
Janet’s current age is 59. On the 17th of February 1961, she was born in Seattle, Washington, United States. Janet grew up with her parents in the Washington, D.C. area. Similarly, she has American nationality. Her ethnic ethnicity is also unknown.
Schooling of Janet Elway
She enrolled in Woodrow Wilson High School in Tacoma as part of her educational journey. She graduated from Stanford University in 1983 with a bachelor’s degree in sociology. She was a member of the swimming team in college, and she was named the world’s best swimmer there.
Who is Janet Elway Husband?
Janet is a married woman, according to her personal life. She is married to Kevin Kretzmar, a financial advisor. Kevin is the President of Save Money, a Centennial-based company, as well as the branch manager for Summit Brokerage Services.
Janet was previously married to John Elway, the well-known American football quarterback. They met at Stanford University and began dating. Juliana, Jessica, Jordan, and Jack were born to the couple’s four children.
Her daughter Jessica attends Stanford University, and her son Jordan attends Virginia University. In addition, Jack and Juliana attended Cherry Creek High School. In 2002, they divorced after 18 years of marriage. Janer and John’s divorce was finalized in 2003.
What is Janet Elway’s Net Worth?
Janet Elway isn’t on any social media platforms. She is a hard worker with a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. Her ex-husband, John Elway, had a net worth of $145 million. Her current husband’s annual salary as a financial advisor could range from $110,000 to $180,000.
She also intended to host charitable fundraisers at her home, which she had received as part of the divorce settlement. The house is constructed on 17,000 square feet of land.
How does Janet Elway look like?
Janet is a lovely lady with a charming personality. Her body measurements are still being reviewed. Her hair is blonde, and she has black eyes.
Career line of Janet Elway
- When it comes to Janet’s professional career, she was a member of the university swimming team. In her university, she won six state championships, two in the 500-yard freestyle, two in the 200-yard individual medley, and two in the relay.
- Similarly, at the 1979 World University Games in Mexico City, Janet Elway won a gold medal in the 400-meter IM.
- In 1980, she helped Stanford win its first national women’s swimming championship. She holds a national record in the 400-meter IM and won the Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) meet with the most points.
- She was also inducted into the Tacoma-Pierce County Sports Hall of Fame and the Pacific Northwest Swimming Hall of Fame in 2005.
- Janet has served on six different boards in Denver, the majority of which are non-profits. She volunteered at a halfway house and organized a backyard fundraiser called “Janet’s Camp.”
- The fundraiser assisted kids in obtaining admission to YMCA summer camps.
- She is well-known, however, as the ex-wife of legendary football player John Elway. He currently works for the National Football League’s Denver Broncos as General Manager and President of Football Operations.
- He also played his entire football career for the Denver Broncos.