Facts of Jasmine Plummer
|Full Name:||Jasmine Plummer|
Jasmine Plummer is the first black female quarterback athlete in Pop Warner history to lead the American team to the national championships. Jasmine Plummer aspires to be a professional basketball or football player.
How old is Jasmine Plummer?
Jasmine is now 26 years old. She was born in Harvey, Illinois, in December 1993. Jasmine was raised by her mother, Cassandra Johnson. There is no information about her father. Likewise, she is of American nationality. She is also of African-American ethnicity.
She started playing tackle football with her neighbors when she was eight years old. She sustained a severe knee injury while playing, necessitating 23 stitches. She had returned to the neighborhood park to play football as soon as she had recovered. Similarly, at the age of 11, she made history as the first female quarterback in the 56th Annual Pop Warner Super Bowl. Unfortunately, her team, the Harvey Colts, lost in the semifinals of the Junior Pee Wee division.
In terms of her academic record, she is a standout student who has received A’s at her elementary school, Angelou Elementary School. She had then enrolled at Joliet West High School. Aside from that, she has not revealed her educational background.
How much is Jasmine Plummer Net Worth?
Jasmine is a very hardworking player. She has made a lot of money from her job. Her net worth is estimated to be around $500,000 USD. Her salary as a football player is $2.7 million USD.
Personal life of Jasmine Plummer
Jasmine Plummer has never married or had children. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself. She hasn’t dated anyone since her previous relationship ended. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How tall is Jasmine Plummer?
Jasmine is a lovely woman with a wonderful personality. Similarly, she has dark eyes and dark hair. Aside from that, there is no information on her other body measurements.
Career line of Jasmine Plummer
- In terms of her professional career, she was first signed by the Harvey Colts as the starting quarterback for the 7-to-9-year-old division. On the field, the 27-year-old footballer was a force to be reckoned with, at times playing as a linebacker and also competing in wrestling.
- Later, she described a change in her personality when it came to football, noticing she became highly assertive and full of volume in contrast to her quieter, off-the-field demeanor.
- Similarly, after joining the Colts’ Junior Pee Wee division, she and her team went 11-1 and made it to the Super Bowl.
- At the age of 11, she became both the first female quarterback and the first black female athlete to lead a Pop Warners team to a national championship. Despite the fact that they lost the match, Plummer’s efforts made history.
- The Longshots, a film based on her experience, was released in 2008. This film was directed by Fred Durst of the rock band Limp Bizkit.
- And she was the only one who had been portrayed by actress/singer Keke Palmer, with her uncle, whose name became Curtis Plummer in the film, played by rapper/actor Ice Cube.
- Similarly, her uncle Ice Cube stated in an interview conducted by ESPN’s Sam Alipour that,
- “To me, it is incredible that Jasmine did it and led her team to the championship despite all of the obstacles and everyone telling her, ‘You can’t do it.’ She is a brave and strong young lady.”
- The professional footballer is on his way to becoming a star in other sports, including track and field and varsity basketball for Joliet West High School.
- Similarly, she has paved the way for other female athletes, with Pop Warner’s football enrollment by girls more than doubling since her quarterback days. Other players, such as Caroline Pla and Erin DiMeglio, have received national attention outside of the organization.