Jasmine Williams is a well-known celebrity wife in the United States. Jasmine Williams is well-known for being the wife of Brad Williams, a well-known American stand-up comedian and actor. She also knows Tae Kwon Do and other martial arts.
How old is Jasmine Williams?
Jasmine Williams’ exact birth date, age, and birthplace are not specified on the internet. Jasmine’s exact birthplace and zodiac sign are also unknown. There is also no information available about Jasmine’s educational background.
Although no information about her family is available, we can see Jasmine’s mother on occasional Instagram posts shared by her husband, Brad Williams. Jasmine Gong is also her birth name.
Who is Jasmine Williams married to?
Brad Williams is Jasmine Williams’s husband. Jasmine’s husband, on the other hand, was born with achondroplasia. Dwarfism is the primary symptom of achondroplasia, a genetic disorder. In September of this year, the couple tied the knot. On January 13, 2020, they welcomed their first child, Elway Williams. Elway weighed 7 pounds, 30 ounces, and stood 19 inches tall when he was born.
How tall is Jasmine Williams
Jasmine Williams is 5 feet 6 inches tall. Jasmine stands one foot and three inches taller than her husband, Brad Williams. There is no information about Jasmine’s weight, dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, or anything else. Jasmine Williams, on the other hand, has dark brown eyes and the same color hair.
Career line of Jasmine Williams
- Jasmine Williams is well-known in the United States as the wife of an American celebrity. She is married to Brad Williams, a well-known American stand-up comedian and actor.
- Brad has starred in a number of films and television shows. Hollywood Sex Wars, Hercules Saves Christmas, Road Hard, Mascots, Everybody Has an Andy Dick Story, Little Evil, and Poop Talk are just a few of his film credits.
- Similarly, Jasmine’s husband has appeared on numerous television shows, including This Is Not Happening, The Degenerates, Return of the Mac, Deadbeat, Comedy Underground with Dave Attell, Sam & Cat, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Mind of Mencia, Live at Gotham, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Pit Boss, and A Guy Walks Into a Bar.
- Jasmine is a Tae Kwon Do instructor in addition to being Brad Williams’ celebrity wife. Jasmine is also proficient in Hapkido, Arnis, Judo, and Eskabo Daan.
- Jasmine’s career entails managing the Jefferson Elementary Tae Kwon Do club. Furthermore, the celebrity wife teaches martial arts at two different clubs in San Francisco, California. Jasmine also won a gold medal in both the junior and senior categories at the 2006 National Tae Kwon Do Olympics.