Facts of Jayni Chase
|Full Name:||Jayni Chase|
|Profession:||Celebrity Wife, Actress, Environmental activist|
|Kids:||Three (Caley Leigh Chase, Cydney Cathalene Chase, and Emily Evelyn Chase)|
|Education:||University of California Santa Barbara|
Jayni Chase is an American actress and environmental activist. Jayni Chase is also well-known as the wife of Chevy Chase, the famous actor, comedian, and producer. Similarly, she has spent the last two decades advocating for environmental community action and environmental education.
How old is Jayni Chase?
Jayni Chase was born on August 24, 1957, in Los Angeles, California, USA. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is 63 years old. She is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity. Likewise, her given name is Jayni Ann Luke.
Jayni’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, and any other family members, is not currently available. Jayni appears to prefer to keep her personal and family life private and away from the spotlight and public eye. And, despite her celebrity, she has never spoken publicly about her family members.
Jayni Chase attended North Hollywood High School. Later, she enrolled at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she earned a degree in communications.
How much is Jayni Chase’s Net Worth?
Regarding Jayni’s earnings and income, her exact net worth is unknown at this time. She has yet to reveal the exact amount of her net worth. Jayni, on the other hand, lives a lavish life with her millionaire husband. Her husband is said to be worth $50 million, according to sources.
Does Jayni Chase have a child?
Jayni Chase married Chevy Chase. Chevy Chase is an American actor, comedian, and writer. They first met on one of Chevy’s film sets. And she was working as a production assistant at the time. The couple began dating soon after and married on June 19, 1982, in a private wedding ceremony in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California. Since then, the couple has been married for approximately 38 years with no divorce or separation issues. They have three children, Caley Leigh Chase, Cydney Cathalene Chase, and Emily Evelyn Chase.
Furthermore, no information about her previous relationships is available until now. Her husband, Chevy Chase, was married twice before marrying her. His first wife was Susan Hewitt. They married in 1973 but divorced in 1876. Similarly, Chevy married Jacqueline Carlin in 1976 but divorced in 1980.
How tall is Jayni Chase?
Jayni Chase’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of her unidentified body measurements are still being reviewed. Similarly, Jayni has blonde hair and light green eyes. She also has a wonderful personality and is very attractive.
Career line of Jayni Chase
- Jayni Chase is an actress as well as an environmental activist. She is well-known for her roles in “National Lampoon’s Vacation” in 1983, “The Annual Tel Aviv Gala Presents a Salute to Goldie Hawn” in 1987, and “Biography” in 1987.
- Since June 19, 1982, she has been married to Chevy Chase. Jayni has been actively working for environmental education and community action for over two decades. She also contributed to Huffington Post.
- Jayni Chase founded the Center of Environmental Education. This foundation is dedicated to environmental conservation. Similarly, she received the Hugh C. Lane Jr. Award of Excellence in Environmental Education for her contribution to environmental conservation.
- Furthermore, she has spent a long time collaborating with various organizations to help save the environment. Jayni has also admitted that the first Earth Day celebrated in the United States in 1970 had a huge impact on her thirteen-year-old mind and pushed her on the path of becoming an environmentalist.
- Jayni and Chevy Chase also founded Project Eco-School. It is a non-profit research facility dedicated to environmental education.
- This organization naturally supported the link between schools and the vast knowledge of environmental information. Similarly, her husband, Chase, has worked in the field of environmental education for more than thirty years as a respected environmentalist.
- Jayni Chase has also been involved in a number of other environmental organizations and causes. She is a board member of Friends of the Earth and has attended numerous seminars where she discusses the various ways one can help save our planet’s natural beauty. Jayni has also used her voice to help save the environment on numerous occasions.
- She and her husband, Chevy Chase, have even hosted TED Talks about the human impact on the oceans. And, many people have recognized these efforts to save the environment and encourage people from all over the world to do the same. Jayni Chase is also a published author, having written Blueprint for a Green School.