Facts of Jazmine Lucero
|Full Name:||Jazmine Lucero|
|Profession:||actress, model, singer, social media star|
|Sibling:||four (brothers: Justice, Jaden, Jacob and sister: Paulina)|
Jazmine Lucero is a popular social media personality, singer, actress, and model from the United States of America. Jazmine Lucero has appeared in a number of shows as a member of the band ‘Why Don’t We.’ She is also a dancer who has won a few championships.
How old is Jazmine Lucero?
Jazmine Lucero first opened her eyes on August 16, 1992. She is from Long Beach, California, and is of American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she is 28 years old. Jasmine is of Hispanic descent. Monica suffers from lupus, an autoimmune disease.
Jazmine’s father was a football player at ‘Montana State University.’ She has three brothers named Justice, Jaden, and Jacob, as well as a sister named Paulina. She and popular “Viner” Jordan Dowodzenka are good friends. Similarly, she and actor Wilmer Valderrama were good friends long before she became a popular “Viner.”
She has obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Her favorite color is pink. Jasmine enjoys watching the TV show ‘Teen Wolf.’ Her all-time favorite movie is the 1985 American adventure–comedy film ‘The Goonies.’ She is also very daring and enjoys traveling. She is a foodie who enjoys almost all cuisines, especially Italian.
Who is Jazmine Lucero dating?
Jazmine and Nick Pallauf were in a relationship from 2015 to 2017. Even after their breakup, they remained friends. She is currently dating a handsome man named Colton Altier. She continues to post pictures on her Instagram account with sweet captions. As a result, she expresses her love and affection for one another.
How tall is Jazmine Lucero?
Jasmine is flawless and has a fantastic personality. Her hourglass body measurements are 32-21-36 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. She is also 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 48 kilos. She has a lovely head of dark brown hair.
How much is Jazmine Lucero Net Worth?
Jazmine Lucero has had the opportunity to obtain enormous riches and acclaim through her various stretches as a vocalist, entertainer, model, and web-based life star. She has not revealed her net worth to the media, but we assume her total assets are in the millions of dollars.
Career line of Jazmine Lucero
- Jazmine possesses a wide range of abilities. She has always enjoyed singing and dancing since she was a child. She later developed an interest in modeling as well. She also won the ‘Miss Teen Southern California’ pageant.
- Jazmine pursued her dance career at the same time. She competed in and won several dance competitions.
- She also worked as a dance trainer and in-house choreographer at ‘Kimberley’s Dance Studio’ in Paramount, California. She demonstrated her vocal abilities through the bands ‘MoZaiK’ and ‘JCity,’ but she was unable to establish herself as a solo artist.
- Jasmine continued to perform in groups and later joined the band ‘Why Don’t We?’ She has given several live stage performances with the band and even went on tour in 2017. Jazmine launched her self-titled ‘YouTube’ channel in April 2012, but her first video was posted in September 2014.
- The channel primarily features her personal vlogs, hauls, challenges, pranks, and Q&A videos. Her mother and brother appear in several of the channel’s videos. She also grew a sizable fan base on Vine and TikTok by posting short-form content.
- Jazmine has a YouTube channel with her ex-boyfriend, Nick Pallauf. The channel is well-known for its weekly vlogs, Q&A videos, pranks, storytimes, and challenges. They split up in November 2017 and shared the reason for their split in a video titled ‘Our Relationship Status.’
- Even after their breakup, Jazmine and Nick continue to upload videos to their YouTube channel, with the caption “with my ex!”
- Furthermore, both she and Nick are well-known “musers.” They have a collaborative account in addition to their individual TikTok accounts.
- They both enjoy traveling, as evidenced by the name of their clothing line, ‘JAUNT.’ Furthermore, she posts her performances on her personal TikTok account ‘@jazminejlucero,’ which has over two million followers. She was also popular on ‘Vine’ before it was removed.
- Jazmine has her own Instagram page where she posts selfies and other photographs. She also has a collaborative ‘Instagram’ page with Nick, which has over 29 thousand followers. Jazmine has also been approached about a few acting roles.
- She made her acting debut in an episode of the 2012 TV series ‘Dream – A Tweeny Musical.’ She played ‘Carla’ in the 2013 action short ‘Unshakable.’
- The same year, she had a brief cameo in the short film ‘Arcade Fire: Afterlife.’ Jazmine also attended Katia Nicole’s ‘Rave Music Video’ release party on May 4, 2013.