Jeanne Covey is an American TV personality. She gained fame after appearing in “My 600-lb life”.
Her story was shared from the TV show in the 11th episode of the seventh season. Also, the woman is popular since she sued the production company, Megalomedia.
|Age||40 years old|
|Jeanne M Covey|
@ nikkiblonsky dont stress over ur bday mine is the 3rd. Ill be 31.
— Jeanne Covey (@ssbbwangel79) November 1, 2010
10 Facts on My 600 lb Life: Jeanne Covey
- Jeanne Covey is a renowned TV personality. She became popular after appearing in reality TV series, “My 600-lb life”.
- Covey does not have a Wikipedia on her name. But certain information about her wiki and bio is available on the internet.
- Jeanne is of American nationality since she was born in the USA. Likewise, she hails from a white ethnic background and is Christian.
- Covey is 40 years old in 2020. She looks a bit older due to her obesity. Besides, her real birthday and zodiac facts are still unavailable.
- Jeanne is a lovely woman with a frank attitude. She has a perfect height. However, her body is obese due to which she joined “My 600-lb Life” to reduce her weight.
- Covey is single and unmarried. She does not have a husband. Let’s hope that she finds a loving, caring, and deserving partner in the upcoming years.
- Jeanne has a lovely mother. Her father, Larry passed away in 2019 when she was filming. Also, her mother was will due to which she quit the show. She lost 32 lbs before quitting the show.
- Covey was forced to film even after she quit the show. Also, the production company did not pay the medical expenses as promised. That’s why the woman sued Megalomedia.
- Jeanne has not shared any personal information. Her profession is still unknown. Likewise, there is not single info about the actual sum of her salary and net worth.
- Covey is not active on Facebook. Moreover, she has a Twitter account but she has not posted anything on it since 2010.