Jeddah Navalua is well-known on YouTube. Jeddah Navalua is well-known for her family channel, “The Navalua Family.”
How old is Jeddah Navalua?
Jeddah Navalua is a 39-year-old man who was born on March 25, 1982. Her horoscope indicates that she was born under the sign of Aries. Jeddah was born in Tuscon, Arizona, as well. Her nationality of origin is the United States of America. Her educational background, on the other hand, is unknown.
How tall is Jeddah Navalua?
Jeddah is a normal-sized height. However, no information about her weight or other body measurements is available. Jeddah has fair skin, blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
Career line of Jeddah Navalua
- Jeddah started her journey on YouTube with the channel ‘The Navalua Family.’ On July 11, 2015, she activated the channel. Jeddah has grown to over 354K subscribers since then. Additionally, her YouTube channel is a family-oriented channel where she uploads DIYs, life hacks, challenges, and product testing with her family.
- Similarly, on October 25, 2015, Jeddah posted her first video. This video, titled ‘Late Night Cravings with The Navalua Family,’ has 160K views.
- Similarly, Jeddah’s early videos include the ‘Chubby Bunny Challenge,’ which she performed with her children in this video. Similarly, videos such as ‘Meet and Greet!!’ We Got Kicked Out of the Mall!!! ‘, ‘Tratando De Hacer Slime Hablando Espanol’, ‘Reading Fam Mail!!! W/Ameerah, Jamileh, and Charlie’.
- Furthermore, one of Jeddah’s most popular videos is “I’ll Buy Anything You Can Carry For Your Birthday.” This video, which was created for her daughter Jamileh’s birthday, has received over 2.6 million views. Similarly, ‘Etsy Slime Restock Over 200 Slimes LIVE!’ has received 2.5 million views.
- Similarly, her videos such as ‘Pause Challenge Extreme Edition,’ ‘Cheap vs Expensive Christmas Presents,’ ‘Dulce Navidad- The Navalua Family,’ and ‘Grandma Buurda Teached us How To Dance’ have received over 1 million views.
- Jeddah is the name of the capital city of Saudi Arabia.
- Jeddah, on the other hand, uploads challenge videos to her YouTube channel. Her most recent videos include the ‘Real vs Candy Challenge,’ the ‘Spicy or Not Challenge,’ the ‘Coke and Mentos Challenge,’ and the ‘Spicy vs Sweet Food Challenge.’
- Jeddah also has a family blog where she writes about Cyber Bullying and Body Shaming, in addition to uploading videos on her YouTube challenge. Jeddah has spoken out against bullying and has written about it.