Mr. Jeffrey Allan Feagles (born March 7, 1966) is a retired American football punter who played in the National Football League (NFL) for twenty-two seasons. Mr. Feagles is the father of two children. He was a member of the Miami Hurricanes’ football team throughout his undergraduate years. He was initially signed as an undrafted free agent by the New England Patriots in 1988, and he most recently played for the New York Giants.
Feagles is well-known for using the “coffin corner” punt in their games. He was selected to the Pro Bowl twice, in 1995 and 2008, and he won a Super Bowl ring with the Giants in Super Bowl XLII, his last season in the league. Feagles, the most tenacious punter in NFL history, announced his retirement on April 30, 2010 with an official statement. Feagles went to Gerard High School in Phoenix, Arizona, where he was a letterman in football, basketball, and baseball, among other sports.
Jeff Feagles Net Worth : $ 1.1 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Jeff Feagles Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Jeff Feagles Wiki
|Net Worth||$1.1 Million|
|Date Of Birth||March 7, 1966|
|Place Of Birth||Anaheim, California, USA|
|Height||6′ 1″ (1.85 m)|
|Profession||Player of American football|
Jeff Feagles FAQ
- How did Jeff Feagles get so rich?
- What is Jeff Feagles Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Jeff Feagles Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Jeff Feagles make per day?
- How much Jeff Feagles Net Worth ?
- How Jeff Feagles become rich ?
- How does Jeff Feagles make money ?
- What is Jeff Feagles Income ?
- How much Jeff Feagles Salary ?
- How old is Jeff Feagles Age ?
- How tall is Jeff Feagles Height ?