|Full Name:||Jeff Tietjens|
|Birth Day:||August 18, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||an American lawyer|
|Height:||5 feet and 8 inches|
Jeff Tietjens is an American lawyer who is best known for being the ex-boyfriend of Aisha Tyler, a well-known comedian, and entertainer.
The ex-couple made headlines in 2017 after their separation, as the Criminal Personalities star is no longer married to Jeff. Jeff is an attorney by profession, and he works in his law offices in New York and San Francisco.
Early Life and Age of Jeff Tietjens
Jeff was born on August 18, 1970, in San Francisco, California, United States of America. He has American ancestry and is a member of the Italian plunge’s mixed nationality. Leo is his zodiac sign. Jeff earned his bachelor’s degree in law and organization from Dartmouth School.
Jeff is currently single after his divorce from his better half, Aisha Tyler. Regardless, there are no details about Jeff’s family foundation.
Who is Jeff Tietjens Married? Dating any Girlfriend?
Jeff has been a solitary individual since Aisha Tyler married him in 2018. He met Aisha during his time at Dartmouth and they became hopelessly enamored with each other. Following their dating, the couple decided to marry in May 1994.
Aisha is a well-known comedian and entertainer who has appeared on television shows such as Criminal Personalities, CSI, and Companions. He broke up with Aisha Tyler, his auxiliary school sweetheart, in 2015. Tietjens sought legal separation from her in April 2016 because he claimed they had a personal relationship. Regardless, Aisha wishes him the best in the future and will continue to think about him.
Due to Aisha’s infertility issues, they did not have kids together. Following a long period of fruitless preparation drugs, the couple revealed in 2013 that they had stopped taking a shot at adolescents. The court closed their partition in May 2017, and they were able to resolve their property issues.
Tyler agreed to pay $31,250 in spousal support every four years for the next four years, totaling $1.5 million. According to them, she will also be required to pay $500K for his additional security plan until the end of 2020.
What is the Height of Jeff Tietjens?
Jeff is a tall man who stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall and appears to be in good health at the age of 48.
Jeff Tietjens’ Career Line and Net Worth
- Jeff began his career as a legal advisor after completing his law degree, and he now has offices in New York and San Francisco.
- Jeff has a total of $8 million in his bank account. In any case, he hasn’t revealed his total assets in any media, whereas his ex, Aisha, has a normal net worth of $8 million.
- Jeff used to live in Los Angeles in a pricey chateau that cost over $2 million and had 2,507 square feet, three rooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
- He also drove expensive cars.
- He made headlines for being Aisha Tyler’s spouse, and there is no information about Jeff’s employment status.
- According to Eonline.com, following the couple’s separation, Jeff sued Aisha for $2 million.