Jeffree Star is the stage name of Jeffrey Lynn Steininger, who is a master cosmetics craftsman, artist, and business visionary. His provocative persona, intrusive and sex-twisting appearance propelled him to prominence. He is also the founder and owner of Jeffree Star Makeup, a corrective makeup company. Jeffree’s YouTube channel has over 8.7 million subscribers, and her Instagram account has over 6.7 million followers.
What Age is Jeffree Star?
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger was born on November 15, 1985, in the town of Los Angeles District, California, to Glen and Laurie Steininger. He is a native American who lives in a white-nationality area. Scorpio is his zodiac sign. In addition, he graduated from Middle School and later relocated to Los Angeles.
What is the Estimate Net Worth of Jeffree Star?
His self-titled YouTube channel also has over 8.7 million subscribers. Regardless, what are his total assets, taking into account all of his affiliations? Jeffree’s net worth valued at $20 million as of 2018.
Is Jeffree Star Gay?
Nathan Schwandt, a sket-visitor with over 1,000,000 Instagram followers, is inextricably linked to the Gay Cosmetics craftsman and musician. Since 2015, the couple has been dating. By subtitling and displaying a sentimental picture on the beach on December 22, 2017, Jeffrey revealed that they went to Hawaii on their first date, which was nearly three years ago.
There is no doubt that the couple adores each other. Furthermore, on March 29, 2018, his darling beau Nathan impractically wished him their third anniversary and surprised him with a bouquet of flowers and fire.
Jeffree Star’s Body Measurements
Jeffree stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 73 kilograms as a cosmetics craftsman, similar to Model. Tattoos of various images and symbols cover a large portion of his body. He has a lighter complexion and usually wears his hair in a variety of colors.
Jeffree Star’s Career Line
- Jeffree began his search for a career in design by using the long-distance interpersonal communication site MySpace.
- He, too, began his research with a focus on acclaim, excellence, and life.
- He even began his melodic career as a Pop and electronica singer, which helped him rise to prominence.
- Jeffree has also collaborated with a number of artists, including Deuce, Blood on the Dance Floor, Deuce, Tycoons, and Larry Tee, and released his solo studio album, Excellence Executioner, in 2009.
- In 2010, he even appeared in the second version of Kesha’s music video “Take It Off.”
- He’s also appeared in films, television shows, and commercials such as Hella Insane, What Now, LA Ink, and Video Being Investigated.