Facts of Jenna Bandy
|Full Name:||Jenna Bandy|
|Net Worth:||$100 thousand – $1 million dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram Star, Basketball Player, Basketball Coach|
|Sibling:||Three (Gia, Jett, twin brother Jace)|
Jenna Bandy is a basketball coach and Instagram celebrity from the United States. Jenna Bandy has been playing basketball since high school and continues to do so at the university level. She is currently the head coach of the Calabasas High School girls basketball team.
How old is Jenna Bandy?
Jenna Bandy was born on September 29, 1992, and she is now 28 years old. Her hometown is Thousand Oaks, California, and her zodiac sign is Libra. Jenna has a twin brother named Jace. Jenna also has an older sister named Gia and an older brother named Jett. Jett has also been an MLB starting catcher for the University of Arizona baseball team.
Jenna’s parents are Sheryl Bandy, her mother, and John Bandy, her father. Jenna Bandy graduated from Thousand Oaks High School. Later, in 2015, she received her bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies from California State University, Monterey Bay.
How much is Jenna Bandy’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Jenna’s exact net worth is unknown. However, it ranges from $100,000 to $1,000,000 USD. She may be able to earn money through her coaching career, as well as other sources of income.
Is Jenna Bandy single?
Jenna Bandy is most likely single at the moment. Jenna has not disclosed any information about her romantic relationship. Furthermore, even if she is currently single, the talented basketballer is sure to attract many lovers in the future due to her beauty, talent, and charms!
How tall is Jenna Bandy?
Jenna Bandy is 5 feet 8 inches tall. Aside from that, her other body measurement details, such as her weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are still being reviewed. Jenna has dirty-blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Jenna Bandy
- Jenna Bandy is a basketball coach and social media star. Her Instagram handle, @JennaBandy21, has grown in popularity. Similarly, Jenna has become well-known for her personal lifestyle photography.
- Her long-term career is to work as a sports broadcaster and reporter. Jenna Bandy is also a Guinness World Record holder. She and her team broke six Guinness World Records!
- In April 2017, she accepted the head coaching position for the Calabasas High School girls’ basketball team. She was named to the Basketball Beauties All-League team in 2017. Jenna has also competed in the Basketball Beauties league against Deja Mattox.
- Deja Mattox, on the other hand, is a basketball player from the United States. She rose to prominence in the public eye as a standout guard at Indiana State University.
- Deja has since landed modeling and acting gigs, including a role in the 2017 made-for-television film The New Edition Story. Deja also became the all-time leading scorer in Maconaquah High School history.
- She began professionally playing basketball in Lithuania in 2016.
- Jenna Bandy was a member of the women’s basketball team at California State University, Monterey Bay. She was a team guard. Jenna also has a YouTube channel where she challenges strangers and well-known people to basketball-related games.
- So far, she has featured YouTube sensation RiceGum, basketball superstar Steph Curry, Josh Horton, Marcelas Howard, Chris Staples, and others. In her challenge videos, she even includes random strangers and police officers!
- Jenna was a varsity starter all four years at Thousand Oaks High School. She has been named to the All-County and All-Conference first teams on two occasions. During this time, she was chosen as the team’s MVP and Best Offensive Player.
- Similarly, Jenna averaged 12.0 points, 7.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 2.4 steals per game during her junior season.
- The following season, as a freshman at California, she appeared in 23 games. On November 16, 2010, she hit her first collegiate three-pointer and played a season-high 18 minutes in a win over Hawaii Pacific.
- Jenna also had a season-high seven points and two assists against Montana State–Billings on November 20. She also had a season-high four rebounds in a win over Cal State San Bernardino on January 29
- Jenna Bandy also more than doubled her minutes as a sophomore while setting career highs in nearly every statistical category. She also had her first double-digit point game on January 28 at Cal State L.A.
- She then had a career-high eight rebounds in a win over Cal State Stanislaus on January 20.
- Jenna made her first collegiate start in the Otters’ CCAA Tournament championship game victory over Cal State L.A. on March 3, and she played at least 20 minutes in seven games.
- Similarly, Jenna Bandy was on her way to having her best collegiate season yet. However, a knee injury at San Francisco State forced her to take a medical redshirt in 2012–13.
- The injury occurred during the game on December 1st. Similarly, Jenna scored in double figures in two of her first three appearances. This includes a career-high 13 points against Sonoma State on November 30.
- Jenna Bandy returned from a devastating knee injury as a junior in 2014, playing in all 25 games. She finished the season with 152 points and 22 three-point field goals, both career highs.
- Similarly, Jenna started the season with the first of four double-figure scoring games, scoring 12 points in a win over Dixie State on November 9, 2013.
- Jenna also scored a career-high 20 points against Humboldt State on January 3, 2014, one of only three 20–point games for the Otters all season, and led the team in scoring three times as a junior.