Facts of Jenna Marbles
|Full Name:||Jenna Mourey|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Podcast host, Vlogger, Comedian, Actress|
Jenna Marbles is an American vlogger, comedian, and actress. Jenna Marbles is primarily a YouTube sensation who announced an indefinite hiatus from the video-sharing platform in June 2020.
How old is Jenna Marbles?
Jenna Marbles was born on September 15, 1986, and she is currently 34 years old. She was born in Rochester, New York, and now resides in Santa Monica, California. Similarly, her full name is Jenna Nicole Mourey.
Jenna graduated from Brighton High School in 2004. Jenna later relocated to Boston, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in psychology from Suffolk University and a Master of Education in sport psychology and counseling from Boston University. She has also written for Barstool Sports.
Jenna’s father is a chemist with several patents. Similarly, she has one older brother, and her mother’s name is Deborah Mourey. Deborah frequently assists her with business-related matters.
Jenna then became a vegan in 2015. She also has four dogs as pets. Mr. Marbles is a Chihuahua; Kermit and Peach are Italian Greyhounds; and Bunny is a rescue greyhound.
How much is Jenna Marbles’s Net Worth?
Jenna’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million. Her YouTube channel alone is worth approximately $4.2 million.
Is Jenna Marbles Engaged?
Jenna Marbles is currently dating YouTube creator Julien Solomita. The couple has been together since 2013. Jenna previously had a romantic relationship with Max Weiz before meeting Julien. They were together for a long time before splitting up in 2012.
How tall is Jenna Marbles?
Jenna Marbles is approximately 1.66 meters (5 feet 5 inches) tall. Likewise, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 36-23.5-34 inches. Aside from that, there is no information about her weight, dress size, shoe size, or anything else. Jenna also has stunning blue eyes and naturally brown hair.
Career line of Jenna Marbles
- Jenna Marbles is a vlogger, comedian, and actress. She is primarily a YouTube sensation who rose to prominence after uploading videos like How to Trick People Into Thinking You’re Good Looking, which received 5.3 million views in the first week.
- She also amassed over 20 million subscribers to her YouTube channel before announcing her departure in June 2020.
- Jenna is also the 86th most subscribed channel on YouTube and the 8th most popular female-run channel. She is also the first social media star to have a wax figure displayed at the Madame Tussauds Museum in New York City.
- Jenna also designed a line of dog toys and appeared on an episode of Epic Rap Battles of History. Her videos have been viewed over 3.5 billion times. Similarly, Shane Dawson appeared on her channel in videos such as Speech Jammer Challenge With Shane Dawson, among others.
- Jenna Marbles was living in a three-bedroom apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the summer of 2010.
- She paid her rent of $800 by working a variety of jobs, including bartending, tanning salon work, blogging, and go-go dancing at nightclubs, among others.
- That same year, she began her career with Barstool Sports, where she wrote for their female-oriented website StoolLaLa. However, she left the publication in 2011.
- Jenna also honed her skills in comedy, blogging, and video-making at Barstool Sports. She got her own YouTube channel after making humorous videos for a few years and uploaded the video How To Trick People Into Thinking You’re Good-Looking in 2010.
- This video was viewed over 5.3 million times in its first week.
- Jenna also used to post a new video to her YouTube channel every Wednesday or Thursday. In August 2011, The New York Times and ABC News both featured her video titled How To Avoid Talking To People You Don’t Want To Talk To. Jenna stated in the video:“I’m sick and tired of guys thinking that just because I showed up at a club, a dance, or a bar, I want their genitalia touching my backside.”
- The pseudonym “Jenna Marbles” was inspired by her mother’s complaint that “Mourey,” their legal surname, brought up only Jenna’s videos on Google.
- Jenna’s mother was unemployed when Jenna’s first video went viral, and she was concerned that the content would turn off potential employers. Her dog, “Mr. Marbles,” inspired the name “Marbles.”
- Jenna also appeared as Eve in Epic Rap Battles of History, season 2 episode 13, “Adam vs. Eve.” She went on to play a banana in the episode “Fake n’ Bacon” of The Annoying Orange.
- Jenna then portrayed Miley Cyrus in a “Wrecking Ball”-inspired segment of YouTube Rewind 2013.
- Similarly, on January 30, 2014, she appeared in season four of Ridiculousness. Jenna Marbles then played herself in Smosh: The Movie.
- In 2015, she unveiled a wax figure of herself at Madame Tussauds New York. She was the first YouTube star to be immortalized there, and hers is the first selfie-taking wax figure.
- Jenna Marbles also co-hosted a weekly podcast with her boyfriend Julien Solomita called “The Jenna Julien Podcast.” Previously, it was known as “The Jenna and Julien Podcast.” Growing-up stories, conspiracy theories, and YouTubers are among the topics covered in this podcast.
- They also occasionally have friends, family members, and other YouTubers as guests. They did, however, halt the podcast in August of 2020, shortly after Marbles announced her hiatus. In the interim, her boyfriend Solomita filmed solo podcasts prior to the podcast’s conclusion.
- Jenna Marbles launched a line of dog toys called “Kermie Worm & Mr. Marbles.” The appearances of the toys are based on her dogs.
- She also designed items with some of her most memorable quotes printed on them, such as “What are these?” and “Team legs!”
- Jenna also hosts a weekly pop countdown on SiriusXM Hits 1, “YouTube 15.” Then, in 2016, she became an executive producer for Maximum Ride, a film based on James Patterson’s Maximum Ride series of novels.
- Jenna apologized for previous offensive comments and blackface in a YouTube video posted on June 25, 2020.
- Jenna also announced an indefinite hiatus from her YouTube channel in this video. Then, on June 26, 2020, her boyfriend Julien Solomita confirmed via Twitter that he, too, would be taking a break from his own channel.
- He also stated that the couple’s joint podcast and Twitch streams would be put on indefinite hold.