Jennifer Marsala is an actress from America known for her work in the movies Taken (2017), NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003), and Lie To Me (2009). Being a beautiful and talented actress, she has been successful to get fame in the acting industry. She has already acted in some great projects, and some of them are in their way as well.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Net Worth||$400,000 USD|
10 facts on Jennifer Marsala
- Jennifer Marsala was born in the United States of America. The exact birth year of Jennifer is unavailable.
- The current age of Marsala is not known as she is secretive about her birthday. However, looking at her photos, we can assume her age to be somewhere in the late 20s.
- Marsala was raised by her parents alongside her sibling sisters. Having said that, not even a single detail is available relating to any family members of hers.
- Jennifer has a decent height and a good figure standing 5 feet 6 inches tall. In addition, she has brown colored eyes making her look much adorable.
- Marsala is married to a fellow actor named Alexander Cary in the year 2013. The couple got married in Somerset on December 31.
- Alexander had a son named Lucius Carey with her previous wife. Currently, Marsala and her husband Alexander are taking care of his child.
- To date, Jennifer is not available on Wikipedia which is why a lot of personal details of hers are scarce on the Internet.
- Marsala is an American actress and has earned a good sum of money throughout her career. In fact, as per the sources, she has an estimated net worth of $400,000 USD.
- Jennifer loves to use social media platforms to interact with his fans as she is available on Twitter as well as Instagram.
- The actress has a verified Instagram account with 2.2k followers. You can follow her on Instagram @jennmarsala.